• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Garden Treasures 4-Gallon Garden Treasure Silver and Black Stainless Steel Ice Bucket at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Stainless Steel Ice Bucket - Free store pickup (YMMV), Parcel shipping free w/ $49 but I'm getting OOS after adding it to my cart. Regional clearance YMMV

4-Gallon Garden Treasure Silver and Black Stainless Steel Ice Bucket

• Stainless steel 100% bucket with aluminum 100% stand
  • Stainless steel bucket has drainage
  • Aluminum stand with powder coating black finish

Member Summary

ice bucket
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Showing as $65 for me.

teakay said:   Showing as $65 for me.

added "Regional clearance YMMV" to OP

Shows as $16.25 for me, and the regular price is $65.00. Looks nice by the way.

It is $65 at two stores near me and one store is $16.25, thanks OP!

In for 2 at a store near us. Thanks OP! Green thumb & that's what we're going to use these for......plants.

In Texas, we call that a 'Mosquito Nursery'...

I used something like this for a summer outdoor party and it basically turned into a cooking pot and melted all the ice. Using it inside a home I would imagine it would sweat all over the place.
That said, its a great price for a stainless steel container.

I got 2.. One to fill with ice and beer.. One to be filled by party guests after drinking all the beer.

Bummer, not available for me at my store. I was excited too because I just got a dry bar for my anniversary and it would have been perfect for it.

now showing 90% off - $6.50

$65 here in G'ville....$6.50 near Grandma's house in Indy....damn you Sunshine State!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014