rated:

Imitation Cell Phone 1 Million Volt Stun Gun - Black Deal - Tanga
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Imitation Cell Phone 1 Million Volt Stun Gun
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool I can say: "No Mr. Robber, I'm not calling the police....ZAP!"

They really need one that looks like a Snickers bar.

Alex Baldwin uses one of these against an evil villain in one of the Capital One commercials. It seems to work well... and he can use it to manage his credit card account.

I'm curious as to how well this works?
Anyone know anything about stun guns and how this $20 one would compare?

cyfan said:   Cool I can say: "No Mr. Robber, I'm not calling the police....ZAP!"

They really need one that looks like a Snickers bar.

or a WALLET!?

Simply carrying a phone that looks this cheap should keep the muggers away.

I don't want this to accidentally go off in my pocket, especially next to my precious jewels.

I have an ancient one that LOOKS like what it is - I want someone who might hassle me to know it's not a good bet, not wait until it's an issue. The one I have has two prongs that send a blue electric beam between them and crackles ominously. Primarily, I use it to get attention from my large crowd of big dogs when they are much louder than me or intent on something they shouldn't be intent on. I just press the button, and they immediately stop whatever it is they're doing and listen to the boss (me). I suspect an attacker would as well.

Significantly less on Amazon - seems to be the same thing. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00563D300/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014