• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Lola Company 1-1/4-in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Scroll Rectangular Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 1-1/4-in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Scroll Rectangular Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Center-to-Center Oil-Rubbed Bronze Scroll Cup Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 1-1/4-in Polished Chrome Shelly Round Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 3-in Center-to-Center Aged Bronze Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Brainerd 3-in and 96mm Center-to-Center Polished Chrome Rectangular Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 1-1/4-in Venetian Bronze Craftsman Square Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Center-to-Center Champagne Distressed Arched Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Center-to-Center Oil-Rubbed Bronze Olde World Arched Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Atlas Homewares 1.5-in Venetian-Bronze Fulcrum Novelty Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Brainerd 3-in Center-to-Center Statuary Bronze Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Brainerd 96mm Center-to-Center Satin Nickel Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Brainerd 128mm Center-to-Center Satin Nickel Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Brushed Nickel/Brown Leather Zanzibar Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Atlas Homewares 128mm Center-To-Center Venetian-Bronze Fulcrum Arched Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 4-in Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Craftsman Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Antique Brass Shelley Bar Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Not sure if pricing is regional. Free shipping w/ $49 or shipping starts at $5.99

Lola & Company 3-in Center-to-Center Champagne Distressed Arched Cabinet Pull        $1.12 Was: $7.97 Save 86%
Lola & Company 1-3/8-in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Old World Round Cabinet Knob        $0.92 Was: $6.57 Save 86%

Lola & Company 1-1/4-in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Scroll Rectangular Cabinet Knob        $0.57 Was: $3.85 Save 85%
Lola & Company 3-in Center-to-Center Oil-Rubbed Bronze Scroll Cup Cabinet Pull        $0.87 Was: $5.97 Save 85%
Lola & Company 3-in Center-to-Center Oil-Rubbed Bronze Olde World Arched Cabinet Pull        $0.82 Was: $5.57 Save 82%
Lola & Company 1-1/4-in Polished Chrome Shelly Round Cabinet Knob        $0.87 Was: $5.97 Save 85%

Lola & Company 1-1/4-in Venetian Bronze Craftsman Square Cabinet Knob        $0.94 Was: $4.97 Save 81%
Brainerd 3-in and 96mm Center-to-Center Polished Chrome Rectangular Cabinet Pull        $1.00 Was: $4.97 Save 80%

Atlas Homewares 1.5-in Venetian-Bronze Fulcrum Novelty Cabinet Knob        $1.00 Was: $4.57 Save 78%
Brainerd 3-in Center-to-Center Statuary Bronze Bar Cabinet Pull        $1.00 Was: $4.57 Save 78%

allen + roth 3-in Center-to-Center Aged Bronze Bar Cabinet Pull        $0.89 Was: $3.58 Save 75%

EDIT: add

Lola & Company 3-in Antique Brass Shelley Bar Cabinet Pull   $1.47 Was: $9.97 Save 85%
Lola & Company 4-in Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Craftsman Bar Cabinet Pull   $1.60 Was: $7.57 Save 79% 
Atlas Homewares 128mm Center-To-Center Venetian-Bronze Fulcrum Arched Cabinet Pull    $2.00 Was: $8.57 Save 77% 
Brainerd 128mm Center-to-Center Satin Nickel Bar Cabinet Pull    $1.60 Was: $6.47 Save 75% 
Lola & Company 3-in Brushed Nickel/Brown Leather Zanzibar Bar Cabinet Pull    $2.97 Was: $11.97 Save 75% 
Lola & Company 1-1/4-in Antique Brass Shelly Round Cabinet Knob    $1.45 Was: $5.78 Save 75% 
Brainerd 96mm Center-to-Center Satin Nickel Bar Cabinet Pull   $1.44 Was: $3.47 Save 59% 

EDIT: add 10/3/13 see 7th post for pics of these
Lola & Company 1-1/4-in Venetian Bronze Mandalay Square Cabinet Knob    $1.19 Was: $4.97 Save 76%
Lola & Company 3-in Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Mandalay Rectangular Cabinet Pull   $2.27 Was: $7.57 Save 70%
Lola & Company 1-3/8-in Venetian Bronze Sutton Place Rectangular Cabinet Knob     $2.38 Was: $4.97 Save 52%
Lola & Company 128mm Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Fulcrum Arched Cabinet Pull    $4.11 Was: $8.57 Save 52%

Member Summary

Drawer Pulls, Knobs, Cabinet Hardware 75% - 85% off
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That first one looks like my dachshund's poop.

mmarcuse said:   That first one looks like my dachshund's poop.
  The reason that your comment is soooo funny is cause it's true.

added 7 more to OP

Actually, if you paint it with the green glow in the dark paint that is in HD, it kinda looks like the fatwallet logo to me

brokedude said:   
  Actually, if you paint it with the green glow in the dark paint that is in HD, it kinda looks like the fatwallet logo to me

Hahah yeah, it does.  

I like the second one pictured.  I've been meaning to switch out the ones in our kitchen because they are not my favorite.

Thanks.

Shop Lola Company 1-1/4-in Venetian Bronze Mandalay Square Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 1-3/8-in Venetian Bronze Sutton Place Rectangular Cabinet Knob at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 128mm Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Fulcrum Arched Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Lola Company 3-in Center-to-Center Venetian Bronze Mandalay Rectangular Cabinet Pull at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014