• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2278456&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=Staples-130922&listingid=0&sneakpeek=Y&pagenumber=1

thnx bpvh and nomoney as well for some of the deals!

http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2614827...
Copy Paper Rebates:

• Hammermill 10-ream case ($48.99 - $24 SER = $24.99) ... Limit 2 <-- Maybe a coupon will come out?
  • Staples 8.5 x 11 single ream ($6.99 - $3 SER = $3.99) ... Limit 4 <-- very likely Q to make this FAR

Free:

• Free Staples 5-Ream Case w/ purchase of any TWO (2) 10-ream cases ... <-- This should work with the $25 Hammermill 10-ream case. [Add 2 Hammermill + 1 Staples 5-ream; use $15 off $75 (Staples app) or any other $/$ Q : $49 x 2 = $98 - $15 Q = $83 - $48 SER = $35 for 25 reams... not the best of deals though)

$5 and less:

• Staples binder clips (30/pack) = $2
  • BIC White Out correction fluid (2/pack) = $2
  • Post it die-cut notes (2/pack) = $2
  • Puff's Facial Tissue (3 boxes) = $3.99
  • Swingline Stapler pack = $5
  • uniball rollerball (4/pack) = $5
  • uniball Kuru Toga mechanical pencil = $5
  • Sharpie "fine", "assorted" (5/pack) = $5
  • Sharpie metallic (4/pack) = $5
  • EnduraGlide dry-erase markers, eraser, spray (4 markers/pack) = $5

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You're assuming a return and a re-buy.What about considering a return and a re-buy elsewhere? ThenStaples is just remo... (more)

gooddealie (Sep. 25, 2013 @ 12:47p) |

And you are again missing the mechanics of the skim scam. When you buy something where you are going to be 100% reimbur... (more)

labboypro (Sep. 25, 2013 @ 12:58p) |

OT: Does anyone have problem with Avira Antivirus and Staples.com?

[DETECTION] Contains recognition pattern of the HTML/I... (more)

c3 (Sep. 27, 2013 @ 1:25a) |

IrfanPathan said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2614827...  
Copy Paper Rebates:

• Hammermill 10-ream case ($48.99 - $24 SER = $24.99) ... Limit 2 <-- Maybe a coupon will come out?
  • Staples 8.5 x 11 single ream ($6.99 - $3 SER = $3.99) ... Limit 4 <-- very likely Q to make this FAR

Free:

• Free Staples 5-Ream Case w/ purchase of any TWO (2) 10-ream cases ... <-- This should work with the $25 Hammermill 10-ream case. [Add 2 Hammermill + 1 Staples 5-ream; use $15 off $75 (Staples app) or any other $/$ Q : $49 x 2 = $98 - $15 Q = $83 - $48 SER = $35 for 25 reams... not the best of deals though)

$5 and less:

• Staples binder clips (30/pack) = $2
  • BIC White Out correction fluid (2/pack) = $2
  • Post it die-cut notes (2/pack) = $2
  • Puff's Facial Tissue (3 boxes) = $3.99
  • Swingline Stapler pack = $5
  • uniball rollerball (4/pack) = $5
  • uniball Kuru Toga mechanical pencil = $5
  • Sharpie "fine", "assorted" (5/pack) = $5
  • Sharpie metallic (4/pack) = $5
  • EnduraGlide dry-erase markers, eraser, spray (4 markers/pack) = $5

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   (no rebate paper of any kind)
Yes there is ... MP case $24.99 AR (page 1) and MP ream $3.99 AR (page 3).

Coupons on Sunday to sweeten the deal???

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

ha!! got so used to looking for the Hammermill reams, totally missed the Staples MPurpose rebate deal. MY BAD, thanks NM for pointing it out. will update.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Finally!!!!

RE:
I use 6 sheets per eBay sale
and
Not too bright.
1 packing slip
1 label

No, I print
3 labels
2 packing slips
1 page for notes = 6

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
and
Not too bright.
1 packing slip
1 label

No, I print
3 labels
2 packing slips
1 page for notes = 6

Just print using CutePDF and save. Now not only you can print the pages you need but you also have a PDF copy on your computer for your record..

ShakuniMama said:   
and
Not too bright.
1 packing slip
1 label

No, I print
3 labels
2 packing slips
1 page for notes = 6

Just print using CutePDF and save. Now not only you can print the pages you need but you also have a PDF copy on your computer for your record..

And will the IRS tell me thats ok, when I cannot provide proof of whatever when my pc croaks?

yesidonoitall said:   
ShakuniMama said:   
and
Not too bright.
1 packing slip
1 label

No, I print
3 labels
2 packing slips
1 page for notes = 6

And will the IRS tell me thats ok, when I cannot provide proof of whatever when my pc croaks?

It's called backups. Crashplan, S3, Glacier, etc, all will be cheaper then the storage space for all the paper you will print.

yesidonoitall said:   
=13pxAnd will the IRS tell me thats ok, when I cannot provide proof of whatever when my pc croaks?

You may be surprised to learn that the IRS stores its records electronically, as does every Fortune 500 company, the world's financial institutions, and me use computer storage for their business records instead of giant warehouses filled with paper (which, BTW, can burn down or flood).

The new KLOUD SYSYTEM
Disclaimer
This file system work quite well

yesidonoitall said:   This file system work quite well
If you want to live like a caveman, that's your choice.

Caveman
Disclaimer

Alfred E Newman
Disclaimer
ShakuniMama said:   
yesidonoitall said:   This file system work quite well
If you want to live like a caveman, that's your choice.

Grants Pass Oregon is known for the Cavemen

any body has any suggestion to deal with my Staples store manager? He refused to let me use 4 coupons for 4 paper reams even though it does not mentioned anything about limit 1. I printed the coupons from the coupon wallet. Not even let me do 4 transactions nor let me come back and use them the same week.

Airtouch said:   any body has any suggestion to deal with my Staples store manager? He refused to let me use 4 coupons for 4 paper reams even though it does not mentioned anything about limit 1. I printed the coupons from the coupon wallet. Not even let me do 4 transactions nor let me come back and use them the same week.
Buy one ream, walk out, come in, buy another ream, rinse & repeat.

Airtouch said:   any body has any suggestion to deal with my Staples store manager? He refused to let me use 4 coupons for 4 paper reams even though it does not mentioned anything about limit 1. I printed the coupons from the coupon wallet. Not even let me do 4 transactions nor let me come back and use them the same week.
Call Staples Customer service to file a complaint.

Call a different store in the area and ask them for the name of the district manager.
Still can't get his full name? Search on linkedin.

Send him an email at FirstName.LastName@Staples.com

I've slayed many a Staples manager by complaining to their immediate boss
Donedealzz said:    Call Staples Customer service to file a complaint.

In my experience, the Office of the President will send an apology coupon, but that's about it. They won't force the store to do anything.

complete a store survey

RE:
the Office of the President will send an apology coupon, but that's about it.

They will, I complained about the tp in their restroom and got one.

what was wrong with the tp? not soft enough?

my4mainecoons said:   

what was wrong with the tp? not soft enough?

no, probably wasn't any in the stall.

If you want to calculate the 180 days before today for ink recycling here is the online calculator.

ShakuniMama said:   If you want to calculate the 180 days before today for ink recycling here is the online calculator.
OK, I bought ink on 5/24/2013
When do I need to buy more?

yesidonoitall said:   
ShakuniMama said:   If you want to calculate the 180 days before today for ink recycling here is the online calculator.

Buy your November ink prior to November 20,2013 which is 180 days after your previous buy.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

Buy your November ink prior to November 20,2013 which is 180 days after your previous buy.

Dano

Ok, then by the end of October, hopefully they will have $ offer coupons or double or triple rewards on HP ink.
The ink will be sold on eBay, for my ink use I buy generic Epson, Brother and Canon and have for 15 years, in he early ones I refilled the Xerox carts.......

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

I hope they do. I have $30 in rewards exp. 9/30...

Staples FAR MP ream coupon
Disclaimer
FAR/AC Staples MP ream
http://www.staples.com/coupons (or rewards coupon wallet w/o limit 1 reference)

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FAR/AC Staples MP ream

this should confuse people.http://www.staples.com/coupons/ shows a picture of hammermill paper but coupon and rebate are for Staples paper.

harry12345 said:   

this should confuse people.http://www.staples.com/coupons/ shows a picture of hammermill paper but coupon and rebate are for Staples paper.

Yeah and their Avery Divider coupons have pictures of address labels

title updated, remember the free reams this week are the Staples Mpurpose type, not Hammermill. Be sure to grab the right ones if no signs are out by the display at your B&M. thnx nomoney.

Thanks for posting this. I was worried I might not get any free paper this week.

Seriously though, my newspapers this morning didn't have any Staples ads, and the web site didn't list one for my local store. So I was wondering what was going on.

Reserve 2 Hammermill cases and pick up in store at the online price of $29.98 each and get a $24 rebate per case. Then add a free half case wyb 2 10 ream cases. Add any coupons and ream paper with coupons to make the whole thing a MM. 10% off one case coupon. Mobile app 10/75. Competitor coupons. PayPal reader, etc.

ETA: The free half case wyb two 10 ream cases rings up as $0.00 per other posts so you cannot use that to say meet a $75 coupon minimum.

Was looking to buy HP ink for $6.00 or as close to $6.00 as possible when I saw this coupon at Staples website

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/130922/30379/index_base.html

Get 20% back in rewards when you buy HP ink or toner with a case of paper.

PS: can anyone tell me of any HP ink for $6 or close to that amount. Thanks

ETA: To qualify,purchase total of HP ink and case paper should be more than $150
ETA2:replacedink and toner with ink or toner Thanks to yesidonoitall

haramkhor said:   Was looking to buy HP ink for $6.00 or as close to $6.00 as possible when I saw this coupon at Staples website

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/130922/30379/index_base.html

Get 20% back in rewards when you buy HP ink with a case of paper.

PS: can anyone tell me of any HP ink for $6 or close to that amount. Thanks

ETA: To qualify,purchase total of HP ink and case paper should be more than $150

RE: Coupon
It reads
Ink and toner

Not ink or toner

mathfaster said:   Reserve 2 Hammermill cases and pick up in store at the online price of $29.98 each and get a $24 rebate per case. Then add a free half case wyb 2 10 ream cases. Add any coupons and ream paper with coupons to make the whole thing a MM. 10% off one case coupon. Mobile app 10/75. Competitor coupons. PayPal reader, etc.

ETA: The free half case wyb two 10 ream cases rings up as $0.00 per other posts so you cannot use that to say meet a $75 coupon minimum.

Any coupon or code required for this? Or will register automagically handle the half-case?

labboypro said:   
mathfaster said:   Reserve 2 Hammermill cases and pick up in store at the online price of $29.98 each and get a $24 rebate per case. Then add a free half case wyb 2 10 ream cases. Add any coupons and ream paper with coupons to make the whole thing a MM. 10% off one case coupon. Mobile app 10/75. Competitor coupons. PayPal reader, etc.

Any coupon or code required for this? Or will register automagically handle the half-case?

Automatic from the posts I've seen.

ETA: If you use the 10% it will stick to both cases preventing the mobile app dollar coupons from attaching. Leave it off or find another product(s) for it to attach to.

mathfaster said:   
If you use the 10% it will stick to both cases preventing the mobile app dollar coupons from attaching. Leave it off or find another product(s) for it to attach to.

Thanks. I'm going to try the OM $10/40 posted here as a competitor coupon first. If that doesn't work, I'll fall back to the 10%. Or... if it does work, I'll push my luck and try to stack the 10%

Is the rebate still good, even if ordered online(reserved) and picked up in store?

Donedealzz said:   
Is the rebate still good, even if ordered online(reserved) and picked up in store?

Rebate is in store only. An online reserve for in store pickup is to get online price, but it is in store purchase.

Is there a coupon i need to use when I pick it up? The coupon says it's only online or phone order. I see that's why we reserve it online, but there's a coupon code of 94265 that makes the paper "$26.99 with coupon". I guess I will find out when I pick the the boxes. Thanks for the heads up.

Skipping 34 Messages...
OT: Does anyone have problem with Avira Antivirus and Staples.com?

[DETECTION] Contains recognition pattern of the HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen2 HTML script virus

That's the only site I have problem with, and it's 100% reproducible. Started a couple of days ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014