• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officemax.com/technology/computers/tablets/product-pr...
Not sure if this is hot but someone might benefit of it, if not thanks for reading anyway.
Also free Ihome stereo speaker system with code POWER WITH $150 + purchase. Or free floral tote and tablet case with code: FLOWER
http://www.officemax.com/

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

nexus (12.93kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

keep in mind, that is the 2012 version.
Those have been going for lower prices, and the 2013 version is a much nicer upgrade and in mind justifies the slightly higher cost.

gossipninja said:   keep in mind, that is the 2012 version.
Those have been going for lower prices, and the 2013 version is a much nicer upgrade and in mind justifies the slightly higher cost.

Yes, I was going to purchase this till I saw it was the old version. I think the difference in the display and other specs is well worth the extra money.

How do I know which version it is?

tyvy said:   

How do I know which version it is?

Google.

This is a great tablet although I do agree that spending $50 more to get the 2013 version is probably a better move...now, put this below $149.99 then you would need to consider

This was <$149 a few months ago, before the new one came out.. I wouldn't pay anything >$129 now.

Perhaps this is Googls's plan to get people saying: "I can spend $50 to get a better device." I don't Google wants to encroach on Asus Memo or Hisense Sero. One of them may build the next Nexus.

I just bought the Nexus 7 2013 16gb for 230 dollars.  I have had it for a week and may send it back and buy the older unit.  I have owned both the old version and the 2013 version and I don't really see any difference.  As a matter of fact, I think the newer version is slower then the older version and I am having trouble with weak wifi reception.  The screen seems about the same to me.  the extra 2gb ram doesn't seem to be making a difference with games.

I got the 2013 FHD nexus7 I got for 210.
This thread definitely needs updating in the header.

Obviously.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014