• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

California Lifestyle Clothing, Mens Clothing, Womens Clothing, Jeans, Tees, Hoodies, Boardshorts, Sneakers and Accessories at PacSun.com
Disclaimer

California Lifestyle Clothing, Mens Clothing, Womens Clothing, Jeans, Tees, Hoodies, Boardshorts, Sneakers and Accessories at PacSun.com
Disclaimer
http://www.pacsun.com/

Free Shipping no minimum no code needed.

Stacks with 20%-25% off codes (over $50-$75).
25% off over $50 --> RETAILMENOT2550
20% off over $75 --> RETAILMENOT2075

The 25% off didn't seem to calculate correctly on everything I had in cart, try both codes and look and the Order Subtotal to determine which gives you the better discount. Or place 2 separate orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also stacks on the Extra 30% off "Markdowns"

Men's Markdowns: http://www.pacsun.com/promos/mens-30-off-markdowns/?ICID=0008306

Member Summary

Extra 50% off "Final Clearance" + Free Shipping no minimum + Additional 20-25% off
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this code would not work on the 30% mark downs for me, maybe it had something to do with the brands

HookLuvsDeals said:   this code would not work on the 30% mark downs for me, maybe it had something to do with the brands
What is your order total after the 30% off? (what item/s are you trying it on?)

i tested it on the 30% mark down items posted in the link from the op, couldn't get them to work, played with the brands a bit, still didn't work, but it does work with regular priced items, if you know how to get it to work i would greatly appreciate it

i was able to get it to stack with the bogo thats on selected hoodies, was able to get 2 dc hoodies for 65$ so that worked out nicely, if anyone can confirm they're able to get the deal on the 30% mark downs that would be great

Did not work for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014