• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Gardener's Blue Ribbon 60-in Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel Wire Triangular Tomato Cage at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Gardener's Blue Ribbon 60-in Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel Wire Triangular Tomato Cage.         

Item #: 329305, Model #: TMC60. 4.3 out of 5 stars. 

Bought some last month when it's on sale at 3.84, good product just like the Ultomato.

Selling for $15.22 on Amazon.com   with 4 star reviews.

The lowest price I saw is $0.77 at Norfolk, VA (zip 23502). 12 available at 4:30pm EST.

If your in-store pickup price is higher than 3.07, the way to get Parcel Shipping available is change your store to a store which is out of stock.

i.e. for CA the price is 7.67, but if you change your store to Mid City Los Angeles, CA where there is 0 available, you'll see 3.07 for Parcel Shipping.

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gardener's Blue Ribbon Tomato Cage
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks!  I followed your instructions and chose a Socal store that was OOS and ordered 20 for free parcel shipping.  Now ... (more)

momoman (Sep. 22, 2013 @ 10:43p) |

Very cheap and plastic as noted by another on the inside,will not buy,very flimsy,will not hold up tomatoes that bear an... (more)

buster2 (Sep. 23, 2013 @ 4:35a) |

Just went out and opened one of my packages and set one of these tomato cages up and I think they will work just fine fo... (more)

brotherhpj (Sep. 23, 2013 @ 10:59a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No more free store pick-up for me.

$7.87 is the price I am getting....

cut it open and use for a bougainvillea?

Only $1.75 each when picked up at my store.  In for 10 for next year.  Thanks OP.

Ordered 20 with free Parcel Shipping @ 3.07 each. The shipping step showed standard shipping is 7.99, but continue to payment the shipping is FREE.

hz97 said:   Ordered 20 with free Parcel Shipping @ 3.07 each. The shipping step showed standard shipping is 7.99, but continue to payment the shipping is FREE.
  is that b/c you bought 20?

also zip dependent price?

StueyG said:   $7.87 is the price I am getting....

Please see updated post to get this deal, good luck.

vickh said:   
hz97 said:   Ordered 20 with free Parcel Shipping @ 3.07 each. The shipping step showed standard shipping is 7.99, but continue to payment the shipping is FREE.
  is that b/c you bought 20?

also zip dependent price?

I believe 3.07 is on-line price. Free shipping for order $49 and above.

can u return extra to a store to save w/ Free shipping ??

vickh said:   can u return extra to a store to save w/ Free shipping ??
  I can't see why not

Just ordered 3 at $1.54 each - pick-up at store

Dilly101 said:   Only $1.75 each when picked up at my store.  In for 10 for next year.  Thanks OP.
  Nice! 

BigEd238 said:   Just ordered 3 at $1.54 each - pick-up at store
  That is a very good deal!  Not avail in my stores.  I may try to buy some thing else to get free shipping for over $49.

N41 @ 1.75 in Danville, Va

$.77 here in MT at the Helena store.

Ordered 30@$1.54. Hopefully, the tomatoes will be better next year in Georgia.

1.54 here in MI. In for 6 (just a little garden).

False advertising again by Lowes. Made of plastic NOT Galvanized Steel Wire.

garyreno said:   False advertising again by Lowes. Made of plastic NOT Galvanized Steel Wire.
  Plastic coated galvanized.  Go ahead and cut one in half and look yourself.

Prngr44 said:   
garyreno said:   False advertising again by Lowes. Made of plastic NOT Galvanized Steel Wire.
  Plastic coated galvanized.  Go ahead and cut one in half and look yourself.

can they be opened up into tresses?

Thanks for the tip - have some being shipping in!

Thanks!  I followed your instructions and chose a Socal store that was OOS and ordered 20 for free parcel shipping.  Now I pray that they use some common sense in packing 20 of them for shipping.  If It were Amazon they would pack each one individually in an oversized box.  I fear my wife coming home from work and calling me that she can't get to the front door because there are 20 boxes blocking her path.

Very cheap and plastic as noted by another on the inside,will not buy,very flimsy,will not hold up tomatoes that bear any real fruit, waste of time and money for tomatoe plants and doubtful they'll hold up to any real weight of anykind

buster2 said:   Very cheap and plastic as noted by another on the inside,will not buy,very flimsy,will not hold up tomatoes that bear any real fruit, waste of time and money for tomatoe plants and doubtful they'll hold up to any real weight of anykind
  Just went out and opened one of my packages and set one of these tomato cages up and I think they will work just fine for the average gardener. If you have 6'+ Beefstakes with monster huge fruit these might not be the thing. If need be you could always use two kits per plant (6 stakes). I got mine for $.44 each so thats a factor too in fact I ordered another 30. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014