• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$22 off! Great chance to save some money if you were looking to buy this game!!

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World Expansion Pack (PC Download) @ GameFly - $7.99 after Coupon
compare at $25.84

Coupons
GFDSEP20 - 20% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

GameFly
See GameFly coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World Expansion Pack (PC Download)
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great game

this isnt a game this is an expansion just fyi
you have to have the normal civ 5 game first before you can play this

This is the best price on this I've ever seen. In for one.

During the Steam Summer Sale, it wasn't even close to this.

Sweet! Thanks so much!

Does GameFly just give you the steam code that you can use on steam? Do you have to install any GameFly software to get it?

Netbozo said:   Does GameFly just give you the steam code that you can use on steam? Do you have to install any GameFly software to get it?

You will receive a Steam code after purchase and you do not need to install any software. Just register it on Steam and download it from there. This is a DLC, so you will need Civilization V in order to to play the expansion.

Thanks a ton! 15 years ago it was Nintendo, Sega or sacrifice and pony up for a computer and get Civ (as I did). I'm a pro computer worker now, and all thanks to Civ (that and I quit playing games so much and learned to program). The addiction cost me a girlfriend and hometown and a dog I think, but can't remember after all the booze. But that computer worker stuff is paying a family's bills now. Unfortunately my rehab only allows a few hours of play a week. Oh Crap my life history, but Civ is special like that.

If you love Civ, check out http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1300365/ "GameFly has Civ V: Gold Edition for $16.99-20% off coupon (GFDSEP20)=$13.59"

But it is $5.60 more and if you don't need all the scenarios and maps that you get, then might not be worth it. I got the Gold Edition because I'm gold like that. Either way, you get what makes the Mods work.

Can you gift the Civ V in Gold Edition if you already have Civ V?

Oh, wait, Gold Edition does not include the Brave New World Expansion...

dead. Back to $29.99 before coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.