• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BJs Warehouse Membership Offer:  for new or renewing memberships, $10 off the regular price of membership AND an additional 3 months (15 months instead of 12) BUT...you must get it thru a non-profit organization doing a fund raising membership drive (the non-profit gets $5/application received). E-mail RamapoPTSA@gmail.com for details and an application. Remember:  This is good in ANY of the 15 states that BJs has a warehouse...Connecticut, NJ, NY, Delaware, FLA, N. Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Maine, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Virginia, & New Hampshire. Be sure to share this with family and friends as it's only good through 9/25/13! Thank you!! 

Member Summary

BJ's
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds good to me, thanks.

I have heard they are great. But that store is not here in CA. (The store get your mind out of the gutter. )

puggle said:   I have heard they are great. But I do not have it here.
  Yes BJs are great. And to get a discounted BJ..well that is just icing on the cake! A good BJ is worth traveling a few miles for.....Hurray for BJ's!

puggle said:   I have heard they are great. But that store is not here in CA.
  the only thing I miss moving to texas is them and the ocean.

I was in BJ's in Burlington, NC yesterday. They offered me 15 months, $10 off, and a bunch of coupons for free stuff!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014