• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link  

IT'S WORKING FOR CURRENT/OLD MEMBERS ALSO,

if you are current/old member who used 1 year free service before, NO PROBLEM.
just go to the link & click signin & check the eligibility of your AMEX card.

i did the same & i got 1 yr membership

Get it Fast.
Get it Free.

Member Summary

shoprunner (12.51kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

If you've previously gotten a 1-year extension through AMEX, you are not eligible for this one.

There was a similar deal earlier this year I think. I extended my free membership by a year with it. But I just tried this link and it complained "oops", this card has already been used to get my free year. Worth a try though, definitely recommended for anyone who hasn't already taken the amex offer.

chrispitude said:   If you've previously gotten a 1-year extension through AMEX, you are not eligible for this one.
  i didn't know they gave free membership before for AMEX, my current FREE membership ends this year & i don't remember how i got my Current free membership.

but it doesn't hurt to check the eligibility

BAD reviews on resellerratings.com.

Is this really worth it?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014