• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK 

Ruger® BX-25™ Magazine

• Presents cartridges at a 30º angle, perfect for the 10/22 rifle
    • Constant-force stainless steel spring
    • Self-lubricating anti-tilt follower

This genuine Ruger 25-round 10/22® magazine is enhanced with high-performance features. Its stainless steel feed lips present cartridges into the action at a 30º angle – precisely the angle the legendary 10/22 semiautomatic rifle prefers. For extra consistency, it has a constant-force stainless steel spring and a self-lubricating anti-tilt follower. Two-screw disassembly allows for easy cleaning. Works in any factory-original .22 LR 10/22 rifle, 77/22® rifle, SR-22® rifle and 22 Charger™ Pistol.

Member Summary

Ruger BX-25â„¢ Magazine
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price. I wish I had a store near me.

GG

got one

Please add store name to title.

grabagun has them for $22.16 with $5.99 flat rate shipping, ended up being cheaper for me due to shipping

http://grabagun.com/ruger-10-22-magazine-22lr-25rd-black.html

Ya'll are in the wrong Cabela's thread.   The one with Free Shipping and the BX-25...is  HERE

And yes, the free shipping works.  I placed my order this morning.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014