• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Turn loose your inner John McClaine
Link
This is a Beretta 92F semi auto pistol in 9mm caliber. Features 4.9'' barrel, Very Good bore and mechanical condition and white dot sights. metal finish shows use, 1ea full capacity magazine. Good to Very Good condition, Used. Picture is a representative of a good to very good condition pistol. One extra factory new mag available at $29.95 by using menu above. Only available with purchase of pistol.

Member Summary

Beretta 92F semi auto pistol
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They went up in price. Used to be 480$ new w/2 mags just few years back.

They probably won't ship to CA unless the mag is taken out thanks to out wonderfully strict gun laws. I wonder where these are coming from? I already own a Baretta and have always been a Baretta fan because I am a leftie and so few semi-autos can be set up to those few of us that use the correct part of our brain .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.