• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

SIM
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
From SD if you don't want to read that thread: Price shows up as $10 but enter promo code TMOSIM at checkout and you will get the discount
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, just bought two. However, no choice to select size of sim as I need one regular and one micro. I'm hoping I can take one to a physical store to swap.

neverl8 said:   Thanks, just bought two. However, no choice to select size of sim as I need one regular and one micro. I'm hoping I can take one to a physical store to swap.
  You just had to do a search on sim activation kits.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Micro-SIM-Card-Activation-Kit-No-Annual-Contract

Hi Buster said:   
neverl8 said:   Thanks, just bought two. However, no choice to select size of sim as I need one regular and one micro. I'm hoping I can take one to a physical store to swap.
  You just had to do a search on sim activation kits.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Micro-SIM-Card-Activation-Kit-No-Annual-Contract

Agreed, All three sizes available , Standard, Micro and Nano

i had one of these on hand from awhile ago and when I ordered a phone from HSN the sim was bad in it so I just swapped it out and it worked fine. saved me a return/hassle of not having a phone for days.

These are SIMs for only the pre-paid plans.  What do you get if you want their standard monthly plans?

Thanks, I've been waiting for this deal to come back. Planning ahead for the Nexus 5...

Hi Buster said:   These are SIMs for only the pre-paid plans.  What do you get if you want their standard monthly plans?
  Even for monthly plan get this SIM , put into your UNLOCKED  phone & call 611 to activate it on ANY T-Mobile plan . 

vijujoshi said:   
Hi Buster said:   These are SIMs for only the pre-paid plans.  What do you get if you want their standard monthly plans?
  Even for monthly plan get this SIM , put into your UNLOCKED  phone & call 611 to activate it on ANY T-Mobile plan . 

What if you don't have an UNLOCKED phone?

Thanks.

kenbenobi said:   Thanks, I've been waiting for this deal to come back. Planning ahead for the Nexus 5...

Nano sim for Nexus 5, right?

Hi Buster said:   
vijujoshi said:   

Then there are Two possibilities
1. You have locked T-Mobile phone , Insert this SIM & you are set
2. You have locked Non T-Mobile phone - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Thanks

Can these be used to activate WalMart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile?

Basically WM sells their SIM cards for $25/each so if it's possible then this is much cheaper option.

ZHS said:   Can these be used to activate WalMart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile?

Basically WM sells their SIM cards for $25/each so if it's possible then this is much cheaper option.

I guess not online , but if you call 611 # then may be yes

Is it me or is this deal rotten (i.e. expired)?

blueoregon said:   Is it me or is this deal rotten (i.e. expired)?
  Definitely dead . Think it officially died a few days back .

dag nabbit - I tried a couple days ago and it gave some error that I needed to call in.
I wanted to activate my ipad with thier 200MB free plan

Hi Buster said:   
vijujoshi said:   

If its a T-Mobile branded phone there is no need for it to be Unlocked.  If you are using anything that is Locked then it wouldn't work on T-Mobile anyways since it would be Locked to whatever carrier it was on.  Make sense I hope?

dkd711 said:   
Hi Buster said:   
vijujoshi said:   

If its a T-Mobile branded phone there is no need for it to be Unlocked.  If you are using anything that is Locked then it wouldn't work on T-Mobile anyways since it would be Locked to whatever carrier it was on.  Make sense I hope?

Or, you could unlock the phone. If you are out of contract with your carrier, they will often allow you to do it. Or, you can Google the phone model & 'unlock' and there are usually lots of options. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014