• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TRENDnet TEG-S8g Switch 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet 10/100/1000Mbps 8 x RJ45 8K MAC Address Table 128KB Buffer Memory - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
I saw this in email

Newegg has this itme for $17.99 after coupon code EMCXLVS22 with free shipping and no tax in most states

TRENDnet TEG-S8g Switch 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet 10/100/1000Mbps 8 x RJ45 8K MAC Address Table 128KB Buffer Memory
8 x RJ45
8K MAC Address Table
128KB Buffer Memory

Thank you for reading

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got one, thx op

I use several of these and love them a lot. So I got one in case I buy another pc, laptop, TV, Roku, etc. that would require another switch in the future.

thanks OP! Can use a 2nd one.

Thanks, just what I needed. 4 ports built into the routers just not enough.

Decent deal but I've never seen this at $40....it regularly was selling for $20 for the longest time. I have 2 and these do work well for streaming media on the local lan. Older pc's can get a pci gigabit card for very cheap...I think I picked one up for $8 or less.

In for one, they have been bouncing between $25 and $30. Got my last one for $20 so this is a really good deal.

$18 shipped Great deal. I have replaced all my switches with gigabit switches and my router with an AC/gigabit unit. If you are streaming media in your home, the best thing you can do is build superhighways and this is a cheap way to get started.

Phenomenal find. No rebates Rules !!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014