• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This offer was listed on my account when I logged in. Could be a YMMV, but often there are ways to sign up for an offer through sync if it is not automatically available. From offer details:

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $599 or more online at www.dell.com† or by phone at 877-717-3355 by 11/15/13. Offer valid online at www.dell.com† or by phone at 877-717-3355. In-store transactions, authorized resellers, cashstar, & 3rd party purchases excluded. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 11/15/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels.

Since it specifically says that cashstar purchases are excluded, I don't think you can use this in conjunction with the Dell GC promo that's currently running.

Member Summary

dell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can also sign up at Twitter with #AmexDell.

Kev

In the past, you could buy a regular GC not an eGC. †Think it will work? †I think the charge shows up from Dell if it is a regular GC.

Kev

CRKev said:   In the past, you could buy a regular GC not an eGC. †Think it will work? †I think the charge shows up from Dell if it is a regular GC.

Kev

† That might actually work. Clicking on eGift Card sends you to the cashstar site, but the regular gift cards look like it is processed by Dell. It might be worth a shot.

It looks like the Dell Advantage can be used to. It took $1(a lot, I know..) off my order but more importantly, it gives you a $30 promo gift card and free two day shipping.

Back in Sept 2012 when Amex had the better deal of a $150 credit, I purchase several GCs and all got the credit. †The charge was from Dell.

Kev

Anyone get the credit yet from a regular GC?

Kev

Hope this is not a stupid question, but how do I enroll and where? I looked through the Amex-site and couldn't find anything.
Or do I just pay with my AMEX the purchase on Dell.com and get the credit automatically???
(I plan to buy a new Laptop so no GC...)

Thanks
Matt

Matze73 said:   Hope this is not a stupid question, but how do I enroll and where? I looked through the Amex-site and couldn't find anything.
Or do I just pay with my AMEX the purchase on Dell.com and get the credit automatically???
(I plan to buy a new Laptop so no GC...)

Thanks
Matt

††
CRKev said:   You can also sign up at Twitter with #AmexDell.

Kev

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014