• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 www.bankofamerica.com

log in, hit Cash Back deals tab to see if offer is there! At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That's our core purpose and the difference we make in peoples' lives every day. Walgreens makes it easy and affordable to fill your prescriptions, print photos and pick up everyday essentials including groceries, beauty products, electronics, baby supplies and MUCH more.

Shop Walgreens online or find a location near you  .

Shop Walgreens and earn $10 Cash Back when you spend $30 or more! Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/20/2013.Note: Offer is only valid when you pay with your eligible Bank of America®card

Walgreens
See Walgreens discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

no Walgreens for me...wish there was though.

$5 back after spending $20 for me.

cnvrtble98 said:   no Walgreens for me...wish there was though.

this is about the best offer I had in my BOA Visa this year. Had to make sure I was reading it right!

Hope some others get this, thinking you can just buy a $30+ gift card and the $10 credit will be earned.

does this deal still appear for you guys. i remember signing up. now it's gone from the site.

jamesfatwallet said:   does this deal still appear for you guys. i remember signing up. now it's gone from the site.
  Still shows up for me with an expiration date of 10/20/13, but again, I only have the $5 back from $20 deal, so it may be different.

$5 off $20 for me. Also saw a separate deal - take advantage of 3 deals and earn an extra $10. Must sign up.

mistadeal said:   $5 off $20 for me. Also saw a separate deal - take advantage of 3 deals and earn an extra $10. Must sign up.
  I wish I had that one as I plan on swinging by Walgreens, Kmart and Sears tomorrow for those deals.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

this is about the best offer I had in my BOA Visa this year. Had to make sure I was reading it right!

Hope some others get this, thinking you can just buy a $30+ gift card and the $10 credit will be earned.

thanx MrC!  I have this on one BOA card and NOT the other!

so can buy a GC right? even online GC? so preserve the deal longer ...

invisible said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

thanx MrC!  I have this on one BOA card and NOT the other!

so can buy a GC right? even online GC? so preserve the deal longer ...

not sure how wags works their GC's online (if sold directly by wags or some third party like cashstar (how Staples does their's for the egc's), so I'd be sure it's sold/billed by Walgreens.com to get the promo to work right. Best/safest best is to just go to the store, plus the selection of non Walgreens GC's is likely to be better in store too in the event you don't want to get a Wags GC.

I bought a Walgreens GC in store and triggered the offer.

Got Amazon 25 abd Walgreens 5 bucks GCs and it triggered the offer... says processing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014