• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this when I logged into my account. For Sears:

Shop Sears and earn 10% Cash Back! Not valid at Sears Auto or shopyourway.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/18/2013.

Kmart:

Shop Kmart and earn 10% Cash Back! Offer not valid at shopyourway.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/19/2013.

You have to select the deal.

Member Summary

Get 10% back after purchase at Kmart and Sears thru BankAmerideals
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Get 10% back after purchase at Kmart and Sears thru BankAmerideals
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads up

What's the max/limit CashBack you can get on this?

KYBOSH said:   What's the max/limit CashBack you can get on this?
  I don't find any limits listed....Sears offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and services through approximately 1,200 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears also offers a variety of merchandise and services through Sears.com. Sears offers consumer-leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End - all among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S.

Shop Sears online or find a location near you.

Shop Sears and earn 10% Cash Back! Not valid at Sears Auto or shopyourway.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/18/2013.Note: Offer is only valid when you pay with your eligible Bank of America® card 

Would this include funding a Kmart debit card with my BOA credit card?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014