rated:
MLB.TV All games free for the rest of the regular season

MLB TV

Member Summary

mlb
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice. I'm already a premium subscriber, but now everybody can watch Mariano Rivera play the outfield one day this weekend!

"the rest of the regular season"? Oh wow, 3 or 4 whole days?!

EDIT : Not sure why I'm getting red. Does this include playoffs or not? If not (which would be "regular season" games only) then there were only a few days left when this offer was posted and I don't get what the big deal was. If so then it's MORE than just the "regular season" and the OP's Title was wrong.
Instead of giving red why doesn't anybody tell me WHY the post was red deserving?

Probably still blackout-restricted so for most people this doesn't even matter!

Well the blackouts are for your home area team. So you can still see the wild card race with the Pirates and Reds, for instance. But if you live in LA you will still have to turn on the TV to watch Vin Scully, assuming you have cable.

I think you will be automatically renewed for next season unless you call back to cancel before next season.

how do you cancel???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014