• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I find it amazing that you find it amazing. Must be new around here.

RE:
I find it amazing that there are so many people on FW that slam fast food deals.

Not me, I love fast food and live for the coupons.
Almost every day at Jack in the Box and I buy coupons on eBay to use.

And always two free tacos at Jacks.
Here in Oregon, every receipt has a link to do a quick survey to get the free code and write in on your receipt.

imbatman said:   can you buy a gift card with a gift card?

Suuuuurrrrreeee, if you want to hand them free tax?

Wizard83 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
Xam said:   the image shows an open chicken burrito with cheese also, why that's not included with the deal? TIA

They have to offer at least what the pic shows.....

I don't think the sign in the store I visited had the pic of the chicken burrito just the Dorito Tacos.

The Chicken Burrito was free after $20 gift card about a year ago so maybe they are using old signs.....

yeah last year I got the the "good" /premium Chicken Burrito ... I'll pass this year...

Maisma said:   

Not all pay sales tax

RetailGrunt said:   It bums me out that they got rid of the Fire Roasted sauce that came in the maroon package.....That sauce was delicious!

RG

I miss the Bell Burgers and the Chili Cheese Burritos.

RE:

I remember Dell burgers from my high school and 20's day.....they were so good.....
I also remember the Pup n Taco places we had in the San Fernando Valley until Taco Bell bought them out and closed them.

dafish said:   
RetailGrunt said:   It bums me out that they got rid of the Fire Roasted sauce that came in the maroon package.....That sauce was delicious!

RG

Yes- Bell Beefers, I miss those too! Also, I've heard some SoCal locations have brought the Enchirito back, but not around here...

Maisma said:   

You never pay tax when buying a gift card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014