• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It is available in Kohls ONLY in-Store  at 60% off, You can apply the Kohls 30% Coupon 

Member Summary

Dyson DC41
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for all of the information.

called and local store said it was $699?

anyone verify?

It is in VERY few stores as clearance, and most of those stores it is the display model. Most stores will have at regular $699 price.

Thanks, OP. Just got one from the store in Milpitas, CA.

Hahaha, I got a brand new DC41 animal complete, final price is $155+ 20 Kohls cash! Is it so amazing!

Hahaha. You missed out on another $10 in KCash because you did not add a $10 item.

can you articulate how you got it to the final price?  We're all curious how you go from $600+ To 155

Its on sale for 279.99, then you apply 30% coupon
279.99 - 83..99 = 196

if you add items worth $ 4-5 , you will receive Kohls cash for $40

mdlalonde said:   can you articulate how you got it to the final price?  We're all curious how you go from $600+ To 155
One possibility would be:
regular price $500 - 60% = $200 - 30% = $140 + tax = $155

Most likely it was:
regular price $600 - 60% = $240 - 30% = $168 - $30 KCash (I had already) = $138 + tax = $155

aarzi said:   
mdlalonde said:   can you articulate how you got it to the final price?  We're all curious how you go from $600+ To 155
One possibility would be:
regular price $500 - 60% = $200 - 30% = $140 + tax = $155

Most likely it was:
regular price $600 - 60% = $240 - 30% = $168 - $30 KCash (I had already) = $138 + tax = $155

...and here comes aarzi out of ZombieLand

The DC 41 animal is on clearance$ 279.99, then I got a coupon 10 off 30, and 25%off coupon, and 30% off coupon, so final price is 155.

Oh, one more thing, when I left, they said they had a brand new one. And I was waiting for a while, they said only DC 41 animal complete was available. So they gave it to me with the same price.

Sarah101 said:   The DC 41 animal is on clearance$ 279.99, then I got a coupon 10 off 30, and 25%off coupon, and 30% off coupon, so final price is 155.

Thank you very very much op. We were able to find the dc41 animal complete and ended up paying roughly $209 after taxes. The shelf tag listed it at $729. Ended up going back with a family member and getting one for them too. Can't locate anymore for my in-laws, but will keep my eyes peeled.

carminec said:   Thank you very very much op. We were able to find the dc41 animal complete and ended up paying roughly $209 after taxes. The shelf tag listed it at $729. Ended up going back with a family member and getting one for them too. Can't locate anymore for my in-laws, but will keep my eyes peeled.
  I went in today and it was listed at$729, so is this just something that has gone on clearance or is there a newer model available....are there scanners at Kohls or do you have to ask an associate.  

So update, went back today and a really super lady scanned everything they had in dyson, even went into the back.  She mentioned that they did have the Animal DC41 on clearance awhile back and they went really fast, she found one yellow model DC33 for me at 60% off ($179.99) and they gave me 30% off, I didn't have a physical coupon but had the code so ended up with that for $125.99 then got $20 Kohls cash.  A man was in just before me and got the floor model of the yellow version (one with ball) and she said it was less than $50 for him, wow

Jut curious, which Kohl's store locations were you able to score these clearance dyson? Thank you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014