rated:

Hi-Point Firearms 9954X25TS 995CARB Black with 4X Scope Online Gun Store
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Hi-Point 9MM Carbine
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not being controversial in any way. I am just asking for advice. What purpose does this serve? I like the whole idea of it but considering my other weapons I am really having a hard time putting a purpose to this. Please, any thoughts?

Target shooting most obviously. Range time can be fun!

Ask a buddy who own guns and shoots a lot to take you to a range. Firing off few guns and you might like it.

Careful though, you might get hooked.

rogue2800 said:   Not being controversial in any way. I am just asking for advice. What purpose does this serve? I like the whole idea of it but considering my other weapons I am really having a hard time putting a purpose to this. Please, any thoughts?
   Just fun. Its 9mm so relatively inexpensive to plink with.

i would like to try one of these as ive never shot a hipoint nor a 9mm rifle. if only i had more friends around that went to the range!

Plinking, I have a 22 ruger that I love, hunting 12 gauge and 30-06, protection 9mm handguns and the shotgun, Im just wondering what the 9MM carbine would do for me.

I have one and love it. Uses the same rounds as my handguns and is cheap enough to shoot with a bigger bang.

rogue2800 said:   Plinking, I have a 22 ruger that I love, hunting 12 gauge and 30-06, protection 9mm handguns and the shotgun, Im just wondering what the 9MM carbine would do for me.
  Its a gun you currently dont have. nuff said

rogue2800 said:   Not being controversial in any way. I am just asking for advice. What purpose does this serve? I like the whole idea of it but considering my other weapons I am really having a hard time putting a purpose to this. Please, any thoughts?
  It Might be a good choice for a home weapon for personal protection,Not much good for hunting,Target practice possibly,I would pass but the price seems decent.

Purpose?  Fun inexpensive and cheap ammo.  I have lots of guns, I love shooting my 995.  Accurate at 100m with no scope.  9mm ammo still cheap, wont bruise your shoulder after 50 rounds.  Cheap mags.....  List goes on and on.  And don't start slamming their quality, lifetime warranty, USA made.  I love mine.  

Sounds like you don't need it.  So don't buy it.  This deal is for other people besides you....

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem: “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” Thomas Jefferson

anyone been to the store? if so how was it?

just plain and simple fun too shoot. the polymer is indestructible i have had mine for many many years. the warranty is great back in the day i purchased mine for 109.00

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” Thomas Jefferson
  I'm the same way here.  I find myself looking at the same gun in a different caliber thinking, well i have just don't have it in that caliber.  I love my AR15 but I am definitely looking for an mp5 variant, super kriss or UMP.  I guess that is just the way I am and I imagine that I am not alone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014