• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-GVRLAS11W27KND-Great-Value...
Tons of these on the shelf here on red tag clearance.

The lowest price I've seen yet on a 60w equivalent LED light bulb anywhere. It is about as bright as a 14w (60w equiv) CFL WalMart light bulb. However, the CRI is lower than the CFL or incandescent, so you'll lose some of the nice colors in anything colorful in your room. (eg. printed magazines of girls - skin tones don't look as pretty)

Also, despite the 2700k rating, it's a touch cooler than expected, so you'll notice it's definitely not as warm as a soft white incandescent or CFL. Plastic ballast area gets hot to the touch just like a regular light bulb or the glass of a CFL. Nothing unusual.

For me, the lower CRI was an issue - I like my printed skin tones 'realistic', so magazines didn't look so good while reading. Works well in a lamp with a yellowish lampshade - can't tell it apart from an incandescent or CFL there.

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LED Lightbulb (12.04kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014