• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Online deal, not in-store. No expiration date I could find, so I'm guessing this is limited to stock on hand from 3rd-party seller with Sears.

If you're a fan of GreenPan cookware, or have been wanting to try it, this is a great set for the best price by at least $10 or more that I found. Plus free shipping! GreenLife is the same ceramic technology as GreenPan, some sort of joint venture with a manufacturer from what I understand. Reviews on other sites are very good and this cookware is the only other cookware I use and recommend other than cast-iron.

Deal linky

Product Description:Serve healthier meals in your own home with this GreenLife 12-Piece Gourmet Hard-Anodized Cookware Set. It features a nonstick Thermolon enamel interior to prevent food from sticking as you cook, so you can enjoy easier cleanup. This non-stick cookware set is also PTFE and PFOA free, for added safety. Featuring 12 pieces, including pans, pots and coordinating lids, this PTFE/PFOA-free cookware set comes with nearly everything you need to cook all your favorite meals.

GreenLife 12-Piece Non-Stick Gourmet Hard-Anodized Cookware Set:

• 12-piece gourmet hard-anodized fry pan set
  • Thermolon ceramic non-stick interior
  • No PTFE or PFOA
  • Matte stainless steel handle

Member Summary

GreenLife 12-Piece Non-Stick Gourmet Hard-Anodized Cookware Set
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Marketplace Item <-----

Sold by Katja"s Korner and Fulfilled by Katja"s Korner

Copied from the page - this is not sold by Sears or fulfilled by Sears. It is completely third party.

StueyG said:   Marketplace Item <-----

Sold by Katja"s Korner and Fulfilled by Katja"s Korner

Copied from the page - this is not sold by Sears or fulfilled by Sears. It is completely third party.

Which is why I included this on the VERY FIRST LINE of my post! "...from 3rd-party seller with Sears."

Try actually reading next time, instead of racing to give red. Or is comprehension your problem? Amazon does this kind of thing all the time. What is wrong with Sears getting in on the act? Next, tell us all what exactly is wrong with Katja's Korner? What has been your personal experience with this 3rd party seller?

Dang! The body of the pots and pans are made out of aluminum so they're not induction heating compatible. No thanks.

kshell said:   Dang! The body of the pots and pans are made out of aluminum so they're not induction heating compatible. No thanks.
Yeah, that is the only drawback I really have with this cookware too. But they do work great on the other cooktops.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014