• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you enjoy eating at Applebee’s, you may want to consider purchasing $50 in gift cards as through October 5th, you will also receive $10 off your next shopping order OR instantly at checkout (NOTE – this will vary based on your store so be sure to check your local ad). Plus, earn four times as many fuel points, when you download the digital coupon found here .

Through October 5th, purchase a participating gift card from one or all of these brands below (and many more that are listed here !) and you’ll earn four times as many fuel points when you download the digital coupon found here  to your store card (Offer not valid in Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, and California):http://giftcards.kroger.com/ *iTunes
*Google Play
*Aeropostale
*Amazon
*Cracker Barrel
*Gap
*AMC
*Nike
*Sears
*Subway
*Applebee’s
+ More! 

Gap
See Gap coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
AERO
See AERO coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kroger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • AERO Coupons:
    EXTRA25
    25% off any order (expires 9/22/14 3:00am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think you mean: If you are FORCED to eat at Applebee's.

Has anyone been successful with the Applebees promo?  I can't find it in my local Kroger ad or on their website and fear that if it does not print at the register, I will be out of luck.

My local areas are TX and ARK.

Any idea what 4x fuel points is worth per dollar in gift cards?

ljderm said:   Has anyone been successful with the Applebees promo?  I can't find it in my local Kroger ad or on their website and fear that if it does not print at the register, I will be out of luck.

My local areas are TX and ARK.

it was in the ad back on 9/22, the Applebee's $10 promo runs 9/22-10/5.

it depends on how much gas you buy. If you buy $100 of gift cards you will save $.40 per gallon. 
If you buy 35 gallons of gas you will save $14.00 ($.40 x 35) for every $100 of giift cards. You would save 14%.
If you only buy 20 gallons of gas, you would save $.40 x 20 gallons = $8.00 for every $100 of gift cards or 8%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014