• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.harborfreight.com/25-ft-x-1-uikfind-tape-measure-69080.html  

Code 52385390 for free tape measure.Expires 1/18/14 Works in-store, phone or online. But there is a shipping charge which kills if not in-store.
Code 87472940 for 25% off any single item (in-store, online & phone). Expires 1/18/14

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

harbor freight (91.61kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Great Deal !

But I'm confused - no Coupon ?

Do you just tell the Cashier the Code In-Store ?

I think just the coupon code should work. In any case, I will upload the coupon scan. I dont have access to a scanner immediately, but would soon do it

Update: Uploaded the coupon scan

I just printed out the Codes, and handed them to the Cashier last night. Worked fine !!

Is there a minimum purchase price?

megaskon said:   Is there a minimum purchase price?
  Although the Tape Measure Coupon says "Free with any purchase", a few months ago I was in line behind a young fellow with a similar "Free with any purchase" Coupon for a Flashlight.

The item he was actually buying was about $2, and HF's system rejected the Coupon. He left without his Free Flashlight.

As I rarely leave HF without spending $20 or more, I've always received my Free Item with no problem.

There's a coupon on coupons.com under Household category

megaskon said:   Is there a minimum purchase price?

No minimum purchase.

I had one of these tape measures a few of years ago when they were on sale, I think for $1 or $2.  It literally fell apart while using it.

Free is good, but just keep your expectations low on this item...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014