• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link 

Low price according to that camel-themed price-tracking site. You can probably do better with the occasional sale/coupon combo at a PETsMART store... but personally I like the idea of having UPS bring a couple of 40-pound bags to my front door. Especially with 'free' Amazon Prime shipping.

If you've never bought this stuff before, there's also a new customer rebate available here: Link 
Don't forget the 3% FatWallet CashBack on Amazon Pet Supplies either!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

litter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the regular price at Chewy.com . Though you do need a minimum order of $49. Meeting the minimum is easy when you realize their prices are very competitive. Then it becomes a one stop shop for all your cat (or dog) needs and you easily spend that $49.

Also, king scoopers and big R have it for under $14, but I live in colorado where its made so that may be the reason

This now appears to be $17.99 + $5.99 shipping.

Price is back to $14.99 today. Knowing Amazon, it will not last. Get it while you can---

rather pay full price muhaha, wait what? paying the full 17.99 at Petco,get it back with rebate and add an extra $3 towards that %5 rewards from Petco.

Still alive...

If you haven't used this before it has been reviewed as the best clumping litter - I can agree it's very good.

spammydavisjr said:   If you haven't used this before it has been reviewed as the best clumping litter - I can agree it's very good.
  The best.  One of the reviewers mentions how there's no dust if you run your hands through it.  I can attest to that.  I pour the 40 lb bag and there's very little if any dust.
Limit of 5 per order, ie 200 lbs.  Saved $174 w/ FSSS-- not to mention my back. 

I'll second the above reviews. This is the least dusty cat litter I've bought and I have bought many brands and types. Clumping is great and odor control is great.

I stocked up at the PETsMART sale price + the recent 15% off coupon + MQ. This booklet comes with the Precious Cat products and has $1 off coupons. It could probably be printed and accepted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.