• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Eye-Fi 4gb SDHC memory card $10.48 at Radio Shack. B&M

Eye-Fi†††

Use their inventory checker to find one in your zip code area.

RadioShack
See RadioShack discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

eye-fi
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OK boys, lets play nice or I'm gonna take my basketball and go home and you'll both be sorry.

Atariman56 (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 3:31p) |

I bought one of these years ago (may have even been a 2GB, but I think it was 4) for like $60. The novelty wore off pre... (more)

brehas (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 3:55p) |

Don't let this become you at age 60 children!

hakujin (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 6:18p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. I got mine at Staples for $14.99 on the clearance rack.

Bunch on Loomis/27th St. Milwaukee area. Just grabbed one.

no go in MN

Been looking to get one for the wife's Rebel XS. Now I don't have an excuse. Green!

Awesome deal. Now I have a stop to make on the way home...

Picked one up in Astoria, NY earlier today. †On the table with all the other clearance junk. †Figured worth a try even though I've heard some mixed reviews.

Class 6 memory...if anyone was wondering.

BizE said:   Class 6 memory...if anyone was wondering.
† Thank you.

I have two Eye-Fis and I'm selling them. The PC and Mac software just got abandoned for the mobile apps in my opinion. Firmware updates help (DO the firmware updates), but it's just too glitchy for me. Can't trust it while traveling.

I am using Eye-Fi for last 3 years - No complaint. Love it . †I just hope they would automatically delete pics from the card after copying. I copy them on my dropbox or Skydrive folder - So i can share photos instantly.

Bought the last 2 in stock at my local RS. One for my wife and her Rebel XS and one for my in laws and their Nikon.

How often does RadioShack.com update their in-store availability? Just checked a store that claimed to have it in stock and there were none to be found.

Got one in Norfolk, VA today, they still had one in stock.† The sign said 14.99, but rang up at 10.48.† Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks, I was wondering.....

Picked one up in downtown Brooklyn this afternoon...TY OP

i have an eye fi for my t3i and would not buy another. the transfer is often times unreliable (not sent w/o repeated 're-protecting' of images and slow to boot). I think it's better to just buy a DSLR w/ built in functionality or just skip that whole thing and use an SD card reader (internal or external).

though in fairness, who cares for 10 bux right?

hakujin said:   i have an eye fi for my t3i and would not buy another. the transfer is often times unreliable (not sent w/o repeated 're-protecting' of images and slow to boot). I think it's better to just buy a DSLR w/ built in functionality or just skip that whole thing and use an SD card reader (internal or external).

though in fairness, who cares for 10 bux right?

††
I got mine at OD for a similar price (I think $20) in their previous fire sale a year ago. Trust me. It wears on you eventually and you regret spending the money and just hope fleabay gets you your Cash Back. My two listings at the moment speak to this.

Good deal. I got one on eBay 19.99

that bad huh asuka? I have the 8GB pro X2, yeah, I think I paid too much (or did I use mother in law's charge card? lol), as it has certainly worn off.

Wears ON you, lol, not wears off.

come again? in the context he mentioned it and I mentioned 'wears off', it's the same thing (i.e. both regrettable purchases)

who cares anyway? you have too much time on your hands, lol

It may or may not be true that I have too much time on my hands, but you, my friend, are making errors spending that time, and reluctant to correct or even acknowledge them.

With some more time on my hands....

Wear on: The unreliability of transfers is beginning to wear on my nerves. (Or: nincompoops beginning to wear on my nerves)
Wear off: The etching on the cards would wear off after just a short time. (Or: The appearance of intelligence would wear off after just a few posts)

Dude... are you mental? the fun factor WORE OFF, like 'the luster wore off'. how was that not self evident before you went Rain Man on us? Sorry that's not the precise dictum usage you seek. i'm not an English major, nor do I care... if it's any consolation. so why would I correct something that 99% of the people reading here completely understand? as much as you post on this trivial forum, I would think you'd be less anal-retentive.

Not only not an English major; not a major of any kind. Certainly not of surveys ( 99%? ). Nor of statistics ( 99%?? ). Nor of credibility ( 99%??? ).
Or did you mean the 99% WORE OFF, and is now only, say, 93%?
Can't tell.... because we are not good at articulating, are we? Nor at much else, for that matter!

Wow... you just went totally bananas - of the rails - Rain Man, haha! To think my one simple comment went so far underneath your skin insofar as you are beginning to sound like a raging sociopath now.

On a more humorous note 'YOUR' (<- you like that?) a bit like Meryl Streep's character (Aunt Josephine) from Lemony Snickets; seemingly all cooped up in your conservative abode, lonely and upset at the unlikeliest forum's users for the silliest, arbitrary things. How can somebody as pompous as you hang in a coupon cutting section for so long, we may never know. This kind of disparaging†attitude is much better suited in the Finance section, lol.

Aarzi, I am so, so sorry I made you this butt hurt by lamenting in my opinion of this merchandise with another person with English not suited to your ostensible stature. I will try to avoid your delicate grammatical sensibilities in the future Sir (< Knight kinda way).

P.S. I love that someone who has the time and determination to avidly posts deals on store brand toothpaste, free mags, candy etc. thinks they are better than me! I do, REALLY!

Omg! Such BIG words! I will need to look up a dictationary. A mere dictionary will not suffice.

Oh, and you missed a couple of other posts I made. Even your research skills are lacking. Tsk! Tsk!

As for being better than you, nothing special there. Anybody would be!

Really? That's not even high level, you're making me blush. You seemed sharper a few ago, guess not.

Isn't 2-ply tp on sale somewhere, k-mart perhaps? Why are you still here giving me your undivided (and very unsolicited) attention? lol

OK boys, lets play nice or I'm gonna take my basketball and go home and you'll both be sorry.

I bought one of these years ago (may have even been a 2GB, but I think it was 4) for like $60. The novelty wore off pretty quick. It was neat when it worked, but it was really slow and killed my battery quickly. If you were snapping pictures at an event it would be kinda cool to stream pics to your ipad and then maybe on to a larger display to show pictures that you just took. But donít buy this thinking itíll eliminate the need to either remove the card from your camera or connect a USB cable.
With that said, if you have $10 to burn you can probably get $10 worth of fun out of it.

Wax ON Wax OFF
Disclaimer
brehas said:   I bought one of these years ago (may have even been a 2GB, but I think it was 4) for like $60. The novelty wore off pretty quick. It was neat when it worked, but it was really slow and killed my battery quickly. If you were snapping pictures at an event it would be kinda cool to stream pics to your ipad and then maybe on to a larger display to show pictures that you just took. But donít buy this thinking itíll eliminate the need to either remove the card from your camera or connect a USB cable.
With that said, if you have $10 to burn you can probably get $10 worth of fun out of it.

† careful careful! See:
aarzi said:   Wears ON you, lol, not wears off.
aarzi said:   With some more time on my hands....

Wear on: The unreliability of transfers is beginning to wear on my nerves. (Or: nincompoops beginning to wear on my nerves)
Wear off: The etching on the cards would wear off after just a short time. (Or: The appearance of intelligence would wear off after just a few posts)=13px††

† Don't let this become you at age 60 children!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014