$439.99
LIMIT ONE / IN STORE ONLY / REG. $499.99 / BLACK 097592, WHITE: 098236

text

Member Summary

ipad (22.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Clearing their inventory for the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2?

uyhoang said:   Clearing their inventory for the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2?
  Yep supposedly sometime this month

cnIsfg said:   
uyhoang said:   Clearing their inventory for the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2?
  Yep supposedly sometime this month

But actual shiiping of Mini2 likely delayed or limited availability probably partly due to supply constraints on the retina display for it. 

Depends on what will happen with Mini2. If it indeed comes with an A7 and retina, it will be a killer device and HUGE upgrade over the existing Mini. Let's remember that the specs comparison of the current Mini is an iPad2.

rsuaver said:   Depends on what will happen with Mini2. If it indeed comes with an A7 and retina, it will be a killer device and HUGE upgrade over the existing Mini. Let's remember that the specs comparison of the current Mini is an iPad2.
  Plus IMO the 7" tablets are a lot easier to hold for long periods of time over any of the 10" models. I can wait as will probably use Staples rewards to buy one and need to build up rewards. Now that Staples is selling them online. Even if they delay new products by 90 days at Staples not an issue. Kindle fire HDX is supposed to be a killer. Then there's the Nexus 7. Lot of competition in the 7" tablet space these days.

Apparently Ipad5 is going to way out ship Ipad mini2

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57605594-37/ipad-5-set-to-outp...

This kinda makes me proud of dumping mine with cracked screen for 240 on eBay today. Looks like the new mini will be taking cues from the 5s with its colors and fingerprint scanner.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/ipad-...

could not find any near atlanta.

better to wait for mini2 & buy that or see if this mini goes any lower in price at that time?

iPad 5 comes soon.

Is it so?? iPad 5 is coming soon? I have never heard this may be because I am busy in some other works, but I will wait for this to come as I am not a fan of their products, but still I would like to see.

Microcenter really prices their items decently...this is still a good product for the junior high and high school children in the family.

I think will be released Next month.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014