• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Garden Treasures 2-Seat Wood Traditional Black Wood Glider at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 2-Seat Wood Traditional 4-Ft Wood Glider at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Last week these were $35ish, but they've hit 90% off. Garden Treasures 2-Seat Wood Traditional Glider $18.80 Was: $188.00
Black
White
Bad reviews about paint peeling but for that price I'd have no problem refinishing it.

Member Summary

glider
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only a hot deal if its available.

None in stock in Grand Rapids MI or surrounding areas. Thanks anyway.

Ah crap, wish it was available in columbus oh.

Dead/links not working.

I just finished trying to purchase two of them online. When I went to checkout, I was given an error code and told to call them. When I called the lady was very apologetic and offered me a 10% off coupon. I was told that they are out of stock. I am always needing the 10% off coupons, so it's still a win for me.

omarECD said:   Dead/links not working.

Not sure what happened in the mean-time but I just updated the links and it's still there

talleymonster said:   I just finished trying to purchase two of them online. When I went to checkout, I was given an error code and told to call them. When I called the lady was very apologetic and offered me a 10% off coupon. I was told that they are out of stock. I am always needing the 10% off coupons, so it's still a win for me.
Same here but she won't give me a 10% off coupon!

CS rep says OOS but a very good deal...green OP.

I call Unicorn!

this deal has been going on for the atleast the last week or so and even at that time I could not find any in stock

Lots of stores around me show 2 in stock, get a java error 500 at checkout. Not worth the hassle of sorting it out.

Shows in a couple of stores near me, but the reviews didn't just say that the paint peeled, they say that the thing is so poorly made it begins falling apart, literally, after very little use. I'd grab it the only problems it has is the paint, but not with this many problems.

signweb said:   CS rep says OOS but a very good deal...green OP.
Yeah, best deal ever!

There's some white ones in Fargo.

For some reason, when i read the title I thought it was a deal on a 2 seater model airplane (Glider)

None of either color around Auburn, Maine

Available in Black or White in CO..but the reviews are really bad. Going to pass

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014