• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Garden Treasures 73-in L x 23-in W Green Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 72-in L x 21-in W Natural Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 72-in L x 21-in W Wheat Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 72-in L x 21-in W Green Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 73-in L x 23-in W Red Solid Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 46.5-in L x 25-in W Wheat Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 44-in L x 21-in W Wheat Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 18-in L x 20-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures Multi Floral Blue Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Seat Pad at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures Wendelin Tan Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Seat Pad at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Green Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Tan Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 18-in L x 41.5-in W Stripe Green Loveseat Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 37-in L x 17.5-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop allen roth 46-in L x 22-in W Stripe Chili Red Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 41.5-in L x 18-in W Red Bench Cushion or Loveseat Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Floral Black Patio Chair Cushion at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Chaise Cushions $4.50 Was: $44.98 Save 90%
Garden Treasures 73-in L x 23-in W Green Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion          
Garden Treasures 73-in L x 23-in W Red Solid Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion          

Chaise Cushions $6.00 Was: $59.98 Save 90%
allen + roth 72-in L x 21-in W Wheat Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion          
allen + roth 72-in L x 21-in W Natural Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion          
allen + roth 72-in L x 21-in W Green Patio Chaise Lounge Cushion          

Chair Cushions 

allen + roth 46.5-in L x 25-in W Wheat Patio Chair Cushion  $5.60 Was: $55.98
allen + roth 44-in L x 21-in W Wheat Patio Chair Cushion  $4.00 Was: $39.98
allen + roth 37-in L x 17.5-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion  $2.00 Was: $19.98
allen + roth 46-in L x 22-in W Stripe Chili Red Patio Chair Cushion $3.30 Was: $32.98

Garden Treasures Multi Floral Blue Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Seat Pad  $1.70 Was: $16.98
Garden Treasures 18-in L x 20-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion  1.70 Was: $16.98
Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Green Patio Chair Cushion $2.50 Was: $24.98
Garden Treasures Wendelin Tan Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Seat Pad  $1.40 Was: $13.98
Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Tan Patio Chair Cushion  $3.30 Was: $32.98
Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Floral Black Patio Chair Cushion  $3.30 Was: $32.98
Garden Treasures 46-in L x 22-in W Stripe Green Patio Chair Cushion  $3.30 Was: $32.98

Bench / Loveseat Cushions

Garden Treasures 18-in L x 41.5-in W Stripe Green Loveseat Cushion    $2.70 Was: $26.98 
Garden Treasures 41.5-in L x 18-in W Red Bench Cushion or Loveseat Cushion  $2.70 was $26.98

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cushions
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My store is set for Christmas also. It was really unusual for my store to not have the clearance visible, but it was lit... (more)

gizmo (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 7:33p) |

Nice picked up 8 $32 cushions for $26 total! Thanks OP.

theedge103 (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 8:35p) |

Minnie (Oct. 04, 2013 @ 12:13a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$44.98 or $55.98 for Lowe's in S. Cal. Looks like ppl who live in S. Cal kept missing out on these clearances lately.

Great deal. Decent reviews.

not on sale in my local store. Prices changed to regular when I selected my local store.

Ordered a few...lets see if I get a ready for pickup email.

Thanks OP .. just ordered a couple and received pick-up confirmation email.

what is a chusion ?

dead?

Not dead, I just ordered some and there were more available.

laidbacklarkin said:   what is a chusion ?
 ..more chusion for the phushin'!

There is still some in Cookeville, TN

Just got back from Lowes, there were even more available than what stated online. However since the Holiday stuff is already up, the clearance was all in the back corner of the store!

gizmo said:   Just got back from Lowes, there were even more available than what stated online. However since the Holiday stuff is already up, the clearance was all in the back corner of the store!
  That wasn't Southlake, TX was it?
I went to collect my order (after receiving the conf email) and was told they didn't know what stock they had as it had all been "put up".
I offered to wait and he said it would be a few hours before they could check and they would call me if they found some.
YEAH RIGHT!!!! in other words "wow what a great deal, I think we'll keep all of those for ourselves".

***UPDATE*** Apologies to the Staff at Lowes in Southlake, they have just called to say my order is ready for collection!!! sorry for being so cynical.

No-go in my area. I'd be all over this deal.....

WOW! great deal!

texasbrit said:   
gizmo said:   Just got back from Lowes, there were even more available than what stated online. However since the Holiday stuff is already up, the clearance was all in the back corner of the store!
  That wasn't Southlake, TX was it?
I went to collect my order (after receiving the conf email) and was told they didn't know what stock they had as it had all been "put up".
I offered to wait and he said it would be a few hours before they could check and they would call me if they found some.
YEAH RIGHT!!!! in other words "wow what a great deal, I think we'll keep all of those for ourselves".

ugh that sucks to go there and get BS! and no, not me - I'm in CT

They have way more choices for 90% off.

Not on sale at my local stores either. But thanks, OP.

Bought several and received a phone call stating they dont have them but I also received "your order is ready for pickup emails" before the phone call and that they will credit my CC.  Sounds fishy to me.  I can picture an employee loading the SUV right now.

DUP post

I placed two different orders in the last few days for store pick up. I received phone calls from the store within an hour of placing the orders stating they didn't have the items. I checked online again today, and all the items show still available for my store. Waste of time.

Ordered four or the red ones.  Went to pick them up...sign the pickup slip...went to the parking lot to load them up and noticed that they gave me five instead of 4.  Went back in.  They asked me if i wanted the 5th one and I say, sure why not?  The old lady at the register could not believe that I came back from the parking lot to pay for the 5th one.  Told her that I'm a FWer, not a stealer. 

Farmingdale, NY has some available.

My Lowes is all set for Christmas; nothing left for Halloween. Forget about summer goods.

When I went to Lowes to pick up my order, I noticed that all of their outdoor clocks were also 90% off. From$2-$8 (normally $20-$80)

No go in Pittsburgh.

uafgrad said:   When I went to Lowes to pick up my order, I noticed that all of their outdoor clocks were also 90% off. From$2-$8 (normally $20-$80)

They were tagged clearance at mine but only like 15% off. I should have checked the price because I wanted one.. I might be going back tomorrow anyway, thanks for heads-up.

Stolat said:   Farmingdale, NY has some available.

My Lowes is all set for Christmas; nothing left for Halloween. Forget about summer goods.

My store is set for Christmas also. It was really unusual for my store to not have the clearance visible, but it was literally in the very back corner of the store in the bath area! Glad I asked because I never would have checked there.

Nice picked up 8 $32 cushions for $26 total! Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014