• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was checking out some of the clearance items and found an umbrella that seemed like a great deal!  I was in the market, so I bought one, came out to 21$ and change w/ tax and I will pick it up at the store.  Normally these are 80$.  The pole is 2 pieces and this umbrella comes with a bag for storage.

This does NOT have tilt, but it does appear to have some pretty decent reviews.  In searching some nearby stores, I found more in stock, so I'm not sure if this was recently marked down or not.

Lowes Clearance Umbrella   

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

umbrella
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They called me and said the umbrella 'had arrived and was ready for pickup', and then someone else just called me (20m later) and said they couldn't find the item. I mentioned that other stores have them in stock, and suggested she take another look around. Now I wonder if I should have just gone and found the item instead of buying online. Hm...

Showing as $80 for me

Thanks- I added YMMV to the title.

Unbelieevable said:   Showing as $80 for me
  Ditto

Just ordered one for $20 and qualified for free truck delivery.  Will see if it comes.

Thank you so much OP

Shop Garden Treasures 8-ft 10-in Black Round Market Umbrella at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
thanks op!  the one you posted is still $80 for me but i was able to look at umbrellas list and found this one for $20 and truck deliver to my house for free too.

Umbrella
Disclaimer
Langhorne, PA 19047 has them for $20

thanks OP, just bought a few

Got one, pickup from store, available in metro Detroit, MI area.

My local store showed for $80. Changed to a store a few minutes further away and it came up $20. Also got free truck delivery. Counting gas and salary, It'll cost them $20 just to deliver it to me, so, I'd say it's a good deal.

Happened to me twice this week. Order online, get 'order ready for pickup email' - but store staff keeps saying that item not there and its all automated so we get that email.

$16.25 red umbrella
Disclaimer
Ordered 2 in NNJ for $20 each, awaiting email that I can pick them up. Passed thru ShopDiscover for 5% cash-back.

Thanks OP!

Edit: for those who need a smaller umbrella -- here's a red 7.5 foot Round Patio Umbrella for $16.25 also from L-owes redbrolly     

Edit 2: my confirmation email didn't arrive. I'm guessing they can't find the green umbrellas at the store. So I went back to the website and found that I could order 300 of the green umbrellas, and the website would take my order! So possibly there is no stock for the green umbrella.

I then tried ordering 300 of the red umbrellas, and the website reduced my quantity to 5 -- so this seems to indicate there is stock of this red umbrella. Ordered 2, will find out tomorrow if I have green and/or red umbrellas (or none).

Sorry for the potentially stupid question, but this doesn't come with a base and a base is needed to use this with a patio table, right? Or is there some way to use this with a circular patio table without a base(which seems to add another $20-25)?

WTPolaris said:   Sorry for the potentially stupid question, but this doesn't come with a base and a base is needed to use this with a patio table, right? Or is there some way to use this with a circular patio table without a base(which seems to add another $20-25)?
no base.  and without base, it might not stay put. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014