• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For you Peanuts fans out there, AT&T has a number of cases on sale for $5, with free shipping (plus tax in most states).

Charlie Brown Case 
Scout Snoopy Case 
Snoopy on Dog House Case 
Woodstock Case 

If you have a FAN account, you should log in and check if you get a discount on accessories as well, which could lower the price further.

Member Summary

iLuv
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you buy a case and add a car charger, you get an additional $10 off your purchase; so adding this car charger   for $17.50, makes the total (with case and shipping) $12.50.

you'd probably be better off with this one,

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.chargers-car-charger-...

since its for an iphone 5 and all.

Thanks for catching that. Not sure why I linked to the wrong one, especially since I ordered the one with the lightning connector.

alls good, i grabbed me a lightning charger and snoopy case for $12.50+ tax.

nice got the snoopy on the house one. i wanted to get woodstock too but sadly "little birdie" is out of stock. (that's some snoopy humor for ya)

Only Charlie Brown and Snoopy on doghouse now. Scout Snoopy and Woodstock both OOS.

Got everything for $13.61, including tax.

Are the charges apple certified?

Thanks Ops, in for 2 chargers and 2 cases...grabbed a Lenntek Roxy Surfboards on Grass Case - iPhone 5 case for $5...did 2 separate orders

edick said:   Are the charges apple certified?
  You would think.  I guess you could take it to an AT&T store with your receipt and plug it in and show them its not certified!
I love the coil on the charger..

Can you tell me where i can buy this combo ? thanks

Woodstock case in stock now!

That car charger not a good deal.

adnay said:   That car charger not a good deal.
  Can you direct me to a Certified Apple car charger (coiled) cheaper than $7.50?

I have a FAN account...nope...still $5...but hey...that's a good price anyway.

iLuv Pe... nevermind

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014