• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Erector 5 (341.43kB)
Disclaimer

erector 10 (406.52kB)
Disclaimer
Erector 3 Model Set                                      $2.98     amazon reference link     
Erector 5 Model Set                                      $4.78     amazon reference link     
Erector 10 Model Set                                    $5.98     amazon reference link     
Erector 88350E Turbo RC Pro Kit                 $15.98   amazon reference link     

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

erector sets (231.70kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I thought these are toys for kids.

LongDongSilver (Oct. 06, 2013 @ 11:54a) |

Bought couple. TY OP.

sundarshun (Oct. 06, 2013 @ 4:08p) |

Thanks! Just stopped by and got two of the R/C ones and the 10 in 1 set. Manager in this store said they are packing up ... (more)

NothingInMyWallet (Oct. 06, 2013 @ 4:54p) |

Staff Summary

1st 3 is available at stores near me.  cool sets for boys. ty

also cool for girls

Set them up all over the house..gonna be a wild night! Thanks.

Yes, great for girls.  I had 2 sets and now have a mechanical engineering degree.

Now now, you know the real reason why you guys were here for 

what do you do with these erectors?

I never would have thought that these were still being manufactured.

anyone know if these prices are good in store or just on line?

nothing avail for my area...nice find tho op!

got one. TY OP. Just in time for someone's bday tomorrow.

score 5 in store

sweetooth said:   score 5 in store

did you purchase in store or buy online for in store pickup at that price? 

ricoscoro said:   
sweetooth said:   score 5 in store

did you purchase in store or buy online for in store pickup at that price? 

If you click on the button that says "find it nearby" it will show stores within 50 miles of the zip code you used. The prices are the same as seen online. If your store doesn't have it ask the clerk at your store if they can have it shipped from another. I was able to do that with the eye-fi SD card. I was in-store doing that when I noticed the erector sets.

I bought all of the sets I listed above. Mom wouldn't let me have these as a kid(she said they were for boys), so these are my first sets 
Make sure you go to Erector's site and download the extended manuals. The ones that come with the sets don't show all the instructions for all the things they show that you can build with the set.

Thanks... picked up the 10 model for $5.98

purchase in store

I envision seeing many of these parts strewn about the house...

Thanks OP!  Managed to pick up all 4 at a local RS.  Early Christmas shopping for the son, he's gonna have a ball with these.

Wow! Thanks!

wc455 said:   Now now, you know the real reason why you guys were here for 
  I thought these are toys for kids.

Bought couple. TY OP.

Thanks! Just stopped by and got two of the R/C ones and the 10 in 1 set. Manager in this store said they are packing up ALL the clearance stuff now so today would have been the last day to get these. Not sure if this applies to all the stores. Also, the zip code search may be a bit funky, I searched my zip code and a 50 mile radius and it said no stores had them. Put in the zip of a neighboring area, only 17 miles from me, and found them in stock. The store in the second search should have come up in the first one. Just sharing that in case anyone wants to double check!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014