• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tmobile packaging
Disclaimer

WM Family Mobile packaging
Disclaimer
This is at WM dot com as a WalMart Family Mobile phone, but it is Tmobile......

Free pick up today at many stores or
FREE HOME delivery  $49.88
  WalMart Family Mobile Concord Smartphone
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Walmart-Family-Mobile-Concord-Smartpho...    

We all know with Tmobile you only have to insert your sim card, prepaid or contract.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hi I am sure you can find it somewhere, but why wouldn't they tell you which version of Android this phone uses?

ljderm said:   hi I am sure you can find it somewhere, but why wouldn't they tell you which version of Android this phone uses?

It is an old model, maybe that indicates what you are asking......

ljderm said:   hi I am sure you can find it somewhere, but why wouldn't they tell you which version of Android this phone uses?
The answer was only one click away....

Android 3.2 Gingerbread

To the 2 neggers.....  (we know who you are)

Why is this not a HOT deal?

according to the voting history, one is for poor product and the other one is "other"

I would say this is a good deal compared to what you mentioned in OP (tmobile having it at $99.99 with $50 GC earlier this year), but I am confused why the pound/dollar signs in the beginning and the WM to stand for WalMart in the title.

VivYip said:   according to the voting history, one is for poor product and the other one is "other"

I would say this is a good deal compared to what you mentioned in OP (tmobile having it at $99.99 with $50 GC earlier this year), but I am confused why the pound/dollar signs in the beginning and the WM to stand for WalMart in the title.

RE:,
but I am confused why the pound signs and exclamation points

It makes it stand out in the list..........
And makes it easy for me to find.....

We now have 3 confused lookers.....
I would post an old saying but will refrain from it...   

I bought this phone for $100 when WalMart family Mobile had the 5x $20 bill credit, making the phone free. Only problem was they never credited my bill and the phone is very basic. Low resolution screen, slow processor and the touchscreen was not very responsive. Not sure if it is worth $48.

Because you're attention whoring (can we say that here?). Specifically: Use of $#$#$#$ in title and obfuscated vendor (WM dot com) makes this deal thread degrade the usability and quality of the site. Please, take your gaudy subject lines to another board. 

Overzeetop said:   Because you're attention whoring (can we say that here?). Specifically: Use of $#$#$#$ in title and obfuscated vendor (WM dot com) makes this deal thread degrade the usability and quality of the site. Please, take your gaudy subject lines to another board. 

And you are?

The manufacturer's page seems to specify Android 2.3.  
http://www.zteusa.com/phones/t-mobile-concord.html

I bought one of these phones from Office Depot, and it seems like a well-made device, but T-Mobile has loaded several apps that take up precious memory.  My experience has been that it is difficult to load some other apps if those apps must be in phone memory.  App updates cannot take place because the phone reports "insufficient storage space available."  Some people have found ways to root this model phone and remove the unwanted apps that were loaded by T-Mobile, thus freeing some memory.

Delivery or store delivery only now for this.....
No more same day order and pick up in stores... 

No one cares

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014