• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has Craftsman Universal Miter Saw Stand for $59.99 if you are a member of Craftsman Club.

SYWR member can apply additional $10 in rewards coupon or $20 in rewards coupon off $50 purchase (depends on level of membership) to essentially bring the price down to $49.99/$39.99 shipped, picked up + local taxes.

I have a similar one but made by Ryobi. The legs fold down for storage or transportation. The supports extend pretty far.

Don't expect features usually found in $300 ones, but for $60 it is better than cutting your stuff on the floor.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

saw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can't figure out how to get the $49 price at checkout :< I've tried through both Craftsman & Sears. When I add it to my cart it shows $49.99, but when I go to checkout it changes to $59.99.
The page on Sears is showing 'A SHOP YOUR WAY coupon is loaded for this item'. In the cart, if I click on price breakdown it shows:

Reg Price: $99.99
Savings: $20.00
$79.99
Craftsman Club Price $54.99. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 10/10/13.
- $25.00
Online Only Savings for Craftsman Days! Get this Sold by Sears Tool item at a hot price.
- $5.00
$49.99

gizmo said:   I can't figure out how to get the $49 price at checkout :< I've tried through both Craftsman & Sears. When I add it to my cart it shows $49.99, but when I go to checkout it changes to $59.99.
The page on Sears is showing 'A SHOP YOUR WAY coupon is loaded for this item'. In the cart, if I click on price breakdown it shows:

$79.99
- $25.00
Online Only Savings for Craftsman Days! Get this Sold by Sears Tool item at a hot price.
- $5.00
$49.99

I don't even see the $49.99 price anywhere.

BigKahunaFSU said:   
gizmo said:   I can't figure out how to get the $49 price at checkout :< I've tried through both Craftsman & Sears. When I add it to my cart it shows $49.99, but when I go to checkout it changes to $59.99.

$79.99
- $25.00
- $5.00
$49.99

I don't even see the $49.99 price anywhere.

Yep now its $59.99 in cart - probably because I did a chat! (which didn't help me anyway).

-$20.00

blueiedgod said:   SYWR member can apply additional $10 in rewards coupon or $20 in rewards coupon off $50 purchase (depends on level of membership) to essentially bring the price down to $49.99/$39.99 shipped, picked up + local taxes.

I really just want an extra $10 off LOL .. which rewards coupon are you referring to? Is it supposed to be on the SYWR coupon page, and if so what is the title of the coupon? I see $10 off $50 in tools (which won't apply to this purchase). I have a Gold account

Would also appreciate any guidance on how to get this extra $10 or $20 off. Is it something any SYW member can get, or is it only if they have sent it to you already?

Edit: confirmed the $10 off $50 in tools does not apply to this item.

Ended up getting one just now. SYWR sent $6 freebie today plus it took a coupon for $5 in points for $50 tool purchase. I'm sure I will have to follow up on that $5; it would not take the coupon for $10 in points for $50 tool purchase. But close enough and like OP says, my husband won't be working on the garage floor.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014