• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got his from TravelZoo... good for travel JAN-MAR 2014DALLAS--OCTOBER 04, 2013-- Flights to Paris, France, from Dallas just dropped to $383 roundtrip, including taxes -- the lowest price we've seen on this route.Travel is widely available Jan. 15 - March 15. This fare -- which saves as much as $600 on the usual cost of this route -- requires a four- to seven-hour layover in Mexico City.Note: The fare, which can be found by using Fly.com 's Fare Calendar, is not part of an official sale and could disappear at any time. 

http://www.fly.com/FlyWidgets/LowFareCalendar.aspx?Origin=DFW&Destination=CDG&StartDate=01/01/2014&EndDate=03/31/2014&utm_source=tzoo&utm_medium=nf&utm_campaign=DFW100413  

Member Summary

fly.com (115.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal, OP! I just moved out of Texas...

MelissaB said:   Great deal, OP! I just moved out of Texas...
Aero Mexico announced these fares in celebration of that event
j/k... I did get the same email.
tried various dates/ combunashuns... all coming up with ~8 and ~13 hr lay overs in Mexico City

Thanks

Some disgusting itineraries, but if you're close to Dallas or Houston (it's also available from IAH for this price), then a nice deal. The return is overnight. 11pm departure, 6am arrival, with a 5hr layover before returning to TX.

dukerau said:   Some disgusting itineraries, but if you're close to Dallas or Houston (it's also available from IAH for this price), then a nice deal. The return is overnight. 11pm departure, 6am arrival, with a 5hr layover before returning to TX.
  yeah, direct flight from DFW to CDG is about 10 hours.  this cheap fare cost you 29+ hours each way.  not worth it.

linrick said:   
dukerau said:   Some disgusting itineraries, but if you're close to Dallas or Houston (it's also available from IAH for this price), then a nice deal. The return is overnight. 11pm departure, 6am arrival, with a 5hr layover before returning to TX.
  yeah, direct flight from DFW to CDG is about 10 hours.  this cheap fare cost you 29+ hours each way.  not worth it.

Some were only 21 hours each way.  For that, I'd do it if I were in Houston or Dallas.  But since I'm in Charlotte, the added expense and time to get to TX make this just ridiculous.

Any deals on http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/distrito-federal/hilton-mexico-...  ?

Interesting that you can't book these on aeromexico.com.mx

IS cheaper than one flight to mexico city, can i use it, dont get on the second plane and stay in Mexico City? And then use the return flight?

What a joke, I'm here in DFW and tried for Spring Break 2014, and completed booking, it responded that the $400 flights were now $2,400!!

krempert said:   What a joke, I'm here in DFW and tried for Spring Break 2014, and completed booking, it responded that the $400 flights were now $2,400!!
  
Wow, flights are busy over spring break?  What a surprise!

The real problem is the 8 hour layover in Mexico City (5 hr coming back).  I guess if you live in Dallas and don't mind the layover, it might be doable.  I'd be tempted to fly into DFW and connect to this flight but not with those long layovers.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014