• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit dealnews

MacMall has this item for $169.99 with free shipping

Apple Time Capsule 2TB with 802.11n Wi-Fi Base Station (MD032LL/A) 
MacMall Part #: 8811409 Manufacturer Part #: MD032LL/A UPC: 885909480982 Platform: Macintosh

they also have the 3TB for $229.99 with free shipping, too.

Apple Time Capsule 3TB with 802.11n Wi-Fi Base Station (MD033LL/A) 
MacMall Part #: 8811410 Manufacturer Part #: MD033LL/A UPC: 885909481125 Platform: Macintosh

...Time Capsule is an 802.11n WiFi base station with a built-in hard drive. It's geared towards Apple laptops for use with Time Machine....Note that these aren't the latest versions
Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

MacMall
See MacMall coupons that earn Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

time capsule
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

old version! hmm

The old version (primarily) means it does NOT support the 'new' 802.11 ac wireless protocol (and looks different).

For Mac desktops and laptops - nice fully INTEGRATED solution. From Apple re-certified 199/299 if you were wondering.

I've had/using one for years. First for an iMac, then added a laptop to the backups. Now, after the iMac died, it backs up the laptop and acts as DHCP and IP6 gateway. It is on it's second hard drive (replaced the first one before it died but well after the warranty period expired).

Advantage for MacMall vs Apple - no sales tax for a lot of people!

I have the new 2tb one and it covers all three floors of my house and front/back yard perfectly.

I had this for for a while. It's solid.

Still available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014