• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

nails (33.28kB)
Disclaimer
Shopping at Lowe's today for something else but found there are bunch of nail gun nails price at about 70% off.  There are many 18ga, 16ga and 15ga finishing nails as well as large boxes of different size of interior and exterior clip head framing nails priced at about 70% off ($7 - 10 a box).  I bought quite a few to stock up for future renovation.  think it's good to share.  But as always, Lowe's clearance are YMMV.  I got them in Long Island NY.

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nail guns (28.76kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Do they have the Hilti DX460MX? My girl Snoop told me they're the Cadillacs of nail guns. At least I think that's what she said.

The clearance is only on the nails, NOT on the guns.  Also, these nails are for air nailers not for powder nailers.

TerpBE said:   Do they have the Hilti DX460MX? My girl Snoop told me they're the Cadillacs of nail guns. At least I think that's what she said.
   You mean Lexus, but u don't know it.

mrdingledangle said:   
TerpBE said:   Do they have the Hilti DX460MX? My girl Snoop told me they're the Cadillacs of nail guns. At least I think that's what she said.
   You mean Lexus, but u don't know it.

watch The Wire and you might see you are wrong

I will have to check it out. Being a trim carpenter I go through a lot of these nails. Unfortunately my closest Lowes thinks 5% off is a good deal.

Brew

Brew said:   I will have to check it out. Being a trim carpenter I go through a lot of these nails.

I'm not sure what your physique has to do with this, but...

Scored 5 boxes of framing nails......thanks OP

Got mine already but didn't post because they were so cheap didn't think they would last.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014