• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There's a ton of BluRays at $5 and then the prices rise but slowly. Free S&H too. No minimum.

Some really nice titles, great gifts and collection builder opportunity.
some reusable codes...

ANYCODES5 = $5 off $25
WBAFSAVE10 = $10 off $50

http://www.wbshop.com/category/code/moviestvbluray.do?sortby=pri...    

Don't forget: 3.5% FatCash!!

HT to Interest401 @SD
 

Member Summary

Boatload of Warner Bothers BluRay
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm bumping because I see others posting this deal, again. ;-P

Joe221 (Oct. 23, 2013 @ 7:24p) |

Just ordered Ninja Assassin and Tropic Thunder. Thanks for the heads up!

djchawkie (Oct. 23, 2013 @ 7:51p) |

I'm not getting free shipping on Superboy Fourth Season. Is that because it's a pre-order, or because it includes an au... (more)

lgmayka (Oct. 26, 2013 @ 12:56p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I never really tracked the best deal on Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Bluray, but it seems to be a good deal for those interested.
Update:  According to camel: $39.99 on Dec 11, 2012
link     

$55.78 - 10 = $45.78 plus any FW CB and/or Discover CB
Update: 4.5% CB at sister site ebates,
             4.9% CB at bigcrumbs (dunno why but got 7%)

Possible deal #2
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Bluray  link  
According to camel: $46.99 on May 27, 2013

$58.99 - 10 = $48.99 less CB from various sources

Note: as many have stated, just the movies and no extras
 

Great deal! Just got 5 martial arts movies for a friend of mine for $24.92 shipped! Can't beat that for 5 blu-rays.

Most of the cheapest ones are really old

xpolarx said:   Most of the cheapest ones are really old
  we're still talking about movies, right?

Ugh this is one of those deals I almost hate to find as I am a DVD collector from way back Spent at least 2 hours, stopped at the $7 something mark on discs, some great titles in there. Confirm that you can reuse the 10 off code. I used it 5 times for an extra $50 off 41 blus for a total of:

216.09 - 12.18 tax = 203.91 x 3.5 FWCB = 7.14 or final total of 208.95 or $5.10 per blu shipped! N1OP.

psxzombie said:   
xpolarx said:   Most of the cheapest ones are really old
  we're still talking about movies, right?

  At least he didn't say "really old and also stink".

Some good tiles here at good prices. I'm going through the BR list (low to high) and was surprised and happy to find "There Will Be Blood" for $6.29. 

psxzombie said:   
xpolarx said:   Most of the cheapest ones are really old
  we're still talking about movies, right?

  Last I checked ... yeah, it's movies. If I find something else cheap and old, I'll be sure to post it.
 

Thanks, picked up the Harry Potter BR set for $53.04 with tax and free shipping.

drmorb said:   Ugh this is one of those deals I almost hate to find as I am a DVD collector from way back Spent at least 2 hours, stopped at the $7 something mark on discs, some great titles in there. Confirm that you can reuse the 10 off code. I used it 5 times for an extra $50 off 41 blus for a total of:

216.09 - 12.18 tax = 203.91 x 3.5 FWCB = 7.14 or final total of 208.95 or $5.10 per blu shipped! N1OP.

  It's only "way back" if you still have actual laserdiscs and a functional LD player

Misleading title. Thought I was getting a "boatload" of blu-rays for $5. Gonna pass!

Just kidding

Thanks OP....

StueyG said:   Misleading title. Thought I was getting a "boatload" of blu-rays for $5. Gonna pass!

Just kidding

Thanks OP....

  

Fixed!! 

frenchylarue said:   It's only "way back" if you still have actual laserdiscs and a functional LD player
 

  but it's the only digital medium with the true Star Wars Trilogy

psxzombie said:   
frenchylarue said:   It's only "way back" if you still have actual laserdiscs and a functional LD player
  but it's the only digital medium with the true Star Wars Trilogy

  
i forgot about that. So true.
My LD player died a few years ago and I sold my collection to a fellow AVSer. 
 

Looks like a good christmas stocking stuffer gift....

So a boatload is a ton?

W-o-W.

MIGHTYMACHONE said:   Looks like a good christmas stocking stuffer gift....
  
Maybe even getting eight for those Eight Crazy Nights!! Comes early this year, so hurry and stock up!
 

Per this post

Dark Knight Trilogy for $23.99

I'm bumping because I see others posting this deal, again. ;-P

Just ordered Ninja Assassin and Tropic Thunder. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not getting free shipping on Superboy Fourth Season. Is that because it's a pre-order, or because it includes an autograph?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014