• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 w/Built-in Multi Touchpad & Unifying Receiver
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Bad experience with this vendor so I picked one up from Amazon. For only $10 extra I'd rather deal with Amazon. I heard ... (more)

biggus35 (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 8:52p) |

Not even that. Its worth the extra $10 just to have a warranty on it. Logitech is awesome and their warranty is complete... (more)

fallengod (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 9:23p) |

It is not available now.

chowong (Oct. 16, 2013 @ 7:51p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal while looking for one to connect to my raspberry pi. Thanks and regards!

I have this keyboard to connect to my media center and it's great. Highly recommend it.

Good Amazon reviews; new (not refurbished) as of this note, $29.99, free shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-Multi-Touch-920... 

Pretty good, I love it, very good size, the touch pad by itself is worth more than $19.. pretty good for a HTTP pc where you need full keyboard fnctionality.

Yup Yup. Repped +1

Great Keyboards but i have seen them new for about $25. Meritline puts them on sale often as well.

anyone have any experience with refurb k400 from these guys? Just bought one for htpc use. I had been using an old Logitech mx 320 combo keyboard and mouse.

koocuz said:   Great Keyboards but i have seen them new for about $25. Meritline puts them on sale often as well.
Have only seen Meritline carry refurb's of this keyboard(at least in the last 6 or so months). If you search their site for "K400", the only listing they have is for a refurb'd unit, currently $27.99:
http://www.meritline.com/logitech-k400-wireless-touch-keyboard-w...

I sent an email to 1sale to cancel the refurb. Picked up a new K400r from Target for $24.99 + tax

ymarker said:   I sent an email to 1sale to cancel the refurb. Picked up a new K400r from Target for $24.99 + tax
  i saw target for $29.99 
u got any discount to get $25?

dback13 said:   
ymarker said:   I sent an email to 1sale to cancel the refurb. Picked up a new K400r from Target for $24.99 + tax
  i saw target for $29.99 
u got any discount to get $25?

It was on sale for $5 off regular price of $29.99 at my target. Perhaps the sale is only at certain target locations?

I have this same keyboard. I highly recommended. I think I'm going to get the second one at this price.

This isn't a bad keyboard. The only problem I encountered was using it on my Android TV stick. The touchpad is also a "tap" pad and it's very sensitive. I did find a way to disable the "tap" feature but it has to be done each time the keyboard connects. To disable the "tap" feature, hold down the blue function key and the left trackpad key simultaneously. This is OS independent.

sauceyapple said:   I have this keyboard to connect to my media center and it's great. Highly recommend it.
  Works with Linux/Debian/Ubuntu, right?

These can be had for brand new on Amazon all the time for $24.99. Currently at $29.99 but keep it in your cart for a couple weeks and you'll see the price drop.

AcidSpectrum said:   
sauceyapple said:   I have this keyboard to connect to my media center and it's great. Highly recommend it.
  Works with Linux/Debian/Ubuntu, right?

Yes it will work, you dont need any software. Actually it works with Playstation 3 too and I use it to type in searches and what not for Netflix. The USB dongle it comes with is pre synched with the keyboard. What I did find out is if you buy another dongle seperately you may have to sync it with the keyboard and that requires software on Windows, not sure if its on Linux or not but thats only if you use a different dongle than it came with.

I used the dongle from another Logitech device and it worked as they are both use Logitech unifying receiver. I did have to install the unifying software though. 

The one problem we've had when using it as the everyday keyboard is that the right "Shift" key is small and way right. We are constantly hitting the "up arrow" key right next to it. Incredibly annoying.

Is the wireless signal strong enough to go through the walls or the floor? I have an "always-on" computer upstairs that I would like to connect to a TV downstairs, and being able to control it from below would be great.

Bad experience with this vendor so I picked one up from Amazon. For only $10 extra I'd rather deal with Amazon. I heard these work with Samsung Smart TVs. Anyone have any experience getting it to work with Smart TV?

biggus35 said:   Bad experience with this vendor so I picked one up from Amazon. For only $10 extra I'd rather deal with Amazon. I heard these work with Samsung Smart TVs. Anyone have any experience getting it to work with Smart TV?

Not even that. Its worth the extra $10 just to have a warranty on it. Logitech is awesome and their warranty is completely worth extra money. You would have to be dumb to buy a refurb for $20 over $25-$30 for new. Just sayin.... Why save a whole $5-10 to have a used and no warranty....doesnt make sense.

It is not available now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014