• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just a remider....

I went to local Staples this morning to recycle ink. After the first receipt printed out, the second paper came out and it's a $30 off $150 coupon (online/phone, 10Oct13~01Nov13). 

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This coupon can be found online for free. I found it last week too

IwantItCheaper said:   This coupon can be found online for free. I found it last week too

are you not going to share how you "find" this online? otherwise, what good is the info?

I consulted with the google and found this (30 off 150): http://images.revtrax.com/RevTrax/scppdyn2.jsp?uid=56286729-97e4... 

expires today. As usual you should mail it to yourself to get a unique code.

Doesnt work for gift cards , too bad , vey sad

It's the same one that the other guy posted

balsalm9 said:   I consulted with the google and found this (30 off 150): http://images.revtrax.com/RevTrax/scppdyn2.jsp?uid=56286729-97e4...  

expires today. As usual you should mail it to yourself to get a unique code.

I did the same. Tested and it worked

I got this coupon early this week.

Out of codes

Hi all, I need two PDFs, anyone ?

This coupon (and the $40 off $80), - are they valid on Apple products?

chatterbox22 said:   This coupon (and the $40 off $80), - are they valid on Apple products?
  Have yet to see a coupon that does not exclude Apple products. Now whether online orders or the register automatically excludes them I do not know. Rewards are fine to use on Apple products. Have done that in the store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014