• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE Photo Magnet  - up to an $8.99 value, when you enter the promo code FREEMAGNET at checkout. You’ll have the choice between a 2×3, 3×3, 3×5 or even a large 4×5.5 size of magnet.

shipping for me was $3.99. (choose cheapest method)

Member Summary

Custom Photo Magnet
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shipping kills most Shutterfly deals, and especially this one

johnny98 said:   Shipping kills most Shutterfly deals, and especially this one

unless you can show me a deal for a custom photo magnet at another website for less than $3.99 shipped (and as good quality as Shutterfly's stuff), I'd say this is a decent deal.

But magnet stick sheets at Michales and use prints from WalMart. It get printable magnet paper

There is a free shipping offer for orders over $30.  I do not know if this stacks, but for people doing a large purchase, it will not hurt to try.

rsuaver said:   But magnet stick sheets at Michales and use prints from WalMart. It get printable magnet paper
  Well, you have to consider time and gas to drive back and forth between Michael's and WalMart and construction time of printing and sticking the pic to them magnet.  Is that worth $4?

JiggleTheHandle said:   There is a free shipping offer for orders over $30.  I do not know if this stacks, but for people doing a large purchase, it will not hurt to try.
  this is the best shutterfly trick.  stack most of the free codes, buy all your gifts (at least $30) and use the free shipping code.

gisele2828 said:   
JiggleTheHandle said:   There is a free shipping offer for orders over $30.  I do not know if this stacks, but for people doing a large purchase, it will not hurt to try.
  this is the best shutterfly trick.  stack most of the free codes, buy all your gifts (at least $30) and use the free shipping code.

Increasingly, you cannot stack many of their codes.

javajoejava said:   
gisele2828 said:   

Increasingly, you cannot stack many of their codes.

yes, I've seen increasingly that they are "categorizing" their codes.  but you can still stack at least 1 code from each category, i.e. dollar rewards, 50% off photobooks, etc.  and free shipping goes with anything.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014