View your movies as the director intended
Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
42" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
Wall mountable
VESA standard 200mm x 200mm

Features include a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, LED backlight, USB, and two HDMI inputs.

Thank you for reading.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

VIZIO E420-A0 42" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, Refurbished
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Vizio is never a good deal. I got a new 55 inch Vizio TV at Sams Club a few years ago, and shortly after the warranty expired, it started flaking out. They advertise free tech support, but the tech support consists of trying various ways to reset it, etc., and then, after wasting a lot of your time, telling you it needs repair, and referring you to a repair company, without giving you any clue how much it might cost to repair. It's probably better to replace it with a better brand than spend money on repairs. And I've heard that if it's still under warranty, they send you a refurbished one instead of repairing yours. Then they refurbish yours and send it to someone else. And if the refurbished one they send you flakes out, you better hope it happens before your original warranty expires.

Not true.  I have a Vizio and have had it for 2+ years now.  I did have an issue with it under warranty and had nothing but positive things to say.  I e-mailed them a photo of what the screen was doing and they sent me a brand new television.  They were going to upgrade it to the newer model but they still had some of my model available.  I would have rather of had my model so I was happy with this.  I didn't think they wasted my time at all.  Of course they are at first going to have you troubleshoot, every company does this.  They are not going to have you fix a television if its something simple to fix.  I guess its YMMV but I had nothing but good things and my "refurbished", which is wasn't, has been going strong ever since...I would definitely buy another Vizio without a doubt.

vizio is garbage. thats why you see all these refurbs selling on here.

Vizio is GARBAGE period. Will never buy another.

all of our vizio tvs have lasted for years.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014