• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com offers the Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor for $119.97 with free shipping after clipping the $30 off coupon. 

Linky.

• Three-dimensional-contouring
  • Combine channels to catch the longer hairs and slots to catch the normal hairs
  • Has holes to catch the shortest stubble
  • Aquatec seal on the razor which allows for use with or without shaving cream
  • Offers 50 minutes of shaving time, or approximately 17 days worth of shaving

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Philips Norelco Electric Razor
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How does this compare with 2D ?
Wal-Mart has 2d with extra head for $69.

Not to TC but i love how they add 3D to everything now. Even my toothpaste is now 3D. With that being said, that's a pretty good deal OP.

Good find OP. The coupon makes it cheaper than any time in its price history.

Reviews are pretty great too. Seems like the main difference in the top of the line shavers (Braun, panasonic, norelco) comes down to personal preference as they each do a comparable job

Price before coupon is now up to $179.99 for me.

EltonsJohn said:   Good find OP. The coupon makes it cheaper than any time in its price history.

lowest was $43
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243829/

Paulaji99 said:   
EltonsJohn said:   Good find OP. The coupon makes it cheaper than any time in its price history.

lowest was $43
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243829/ 

Wrong..that was a different model. 1290x40

Hmm, tempted to pull the trigger on this.

dollarshort said:   Hmm, tempted to pull the trigger on this.

for 150?

jumbles said:   
dollarshort said:   Hmm, tempted to pull the trigger on this.

for 150?

Absolutely not. I hadn't realized the price went up. That's what I get for not reading all the posts in this thread. Thanks for the heads up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014