• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Food Beverages
Disclaimer
http://www.staples.com/Food-Beverages/cat_CL158895?PID=361116&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A361116%3A10422268%23sby%3D%273%27&cm_ite=Ongoing+-+Staples+Basic&viewDetails=%27gridView%27&cm_mmc=CJ-_-361116-_-361116-_-10422268&SID=FWbx7v0l&cm_pla=361116&AID=10422268&cm_cat=358129&cm_ven=CJ&storeId=10001    

coupon code is 12692

if order doesn't go thru with code PHONE IN ORDER to 1800-3-Staples as sometimes the 24ct Kcups aren't coded correctly. DEAL IS DEFINITELY VALID

NOTE:

There are a few Kcups SKU's which are priced $15.99 or more. you can get one box of $15.99 Kcups for $10.99 if you don't want to do the  2 for approx $20 deals.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KCUPS
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   if order doesn't go thru with code PHONE IN ORDER to 1800-3-Staples as sometimes the 24ct Kcups aren't coded correctly.

"Coupon has not yet been applied.Please make sure you have met the minimum purchase requirement." 
Looks to be the case.

dazviking said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   if order doesn't go thru with code PHONE IN ORDER to 1800-3-Staples as sometimes the 24ct Kcups aren't coded correctly.
  "Coupon has not yet been applied.Please make sure you have met the minimum purchase requirement." 
Looks to be the case.

yeah, we go thru this BS everytime for the 24ct packs. This is a nice deal if you don't go thru that many KCUPS and want to order a smaller amount (versus the 5-10 box deals on the 24ct packs with a coupon). Just call in the order later this AM when they open. wish it were easier, but the deal is legit..........

NOTE:

There are a few Kcups SKU's which are priced $15.99 or more. you can get one box of $15.99 Kcups for $10.99 if you don't want to do the 2 for approx $20 deals.

Coupon code 12692: $5 off your coffee order of $15 or more

I usually wait for the 3+ deals on the 24/Packs. My favs are usually $10.99 which is about 50˘ more than this deal

There is almost always a 2+ catalog deal running on "a selection" of k-cups. Add "-QC" on to the end of your item number to see if the k-cup variety you want is included. For instance, the Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve is item 719421. If I go to the "order by item number" page and key in 719421-QC and add 2 boxes to my shopping cart, they will be $11.99 each instead of $12.99 each. This doesn't work for all k-cups, but it does work for many of them. I don't have the new catalog with me or I'd list them, but if you have one handy, the ones that are in there. It should work for as long as the current Staples catalog is valid (end of the year?)

My point is, try adding "-QC" to your k-cup item number if you're ordering two of the same type of k-cups to save another couple of dollars on this deal.

gooddealie said:   There is almost always a 2+ catalog deal running on "a selection" of k-cups. Add "-QC" on to the end of your item number to see if the k-cup variety you want is included. For instance, the Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve is item 719421. If I go to the "order by item number" page and key in 719421-QC and add 2 boxes to my shopping cart, they will be $11.99 each instead of $12.99 each. This doesn't work for all k-cups, but it does work for many of them. I don't have the new catalog with me or I'd list them, but if you have one handy, the ones that are in there. It should work for as long as the current Staples catalog is valid (end of the year?)

My point is, try adding "-QC" to your k-cup item number if you're ordering two of the same type of k-cups to save another couple of dollars on this deal.

Sorry, but you've found an expired or invalid promotion

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/Food-Beverages/cat_CL158895?PID=361116&CID=AFF%3A361116%3A361116%3A10422268%23sby%3D%273%27&cm_ite=Ongoing+-+Staples+Basic&viewDetails=%27gridView%27&cm_mmc=CJ-_-361116-_-361116-_-10422268&SID=FWbx7v0l&cm_pla=361116&AID=10422268&cm_cat=358129&cm_ven=CJ&storeId=10001     

coupon code is 12692

if order doesn't go thru with code PHONE IN ORDER to 1800-3-Staples as sometimes the 24ct Kcups aren't coded correctly. DEAL IS DEFINITELY VALID
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:

There are a few Kcups SKU's which are priced $15.99 or more. you can get one box of $15.99 Kcups for $10.99 if you don't want to do the  2 for approx $20 deals.Sorry, but an error has been made.Please check the following field(s):*Coupon codeInvalid coupon.

duhmel said:   
gooddealie said:   There is almost always a 2+ catalog deal running on "a selection" of k-cups. Add "-QC" on to the end of your item number to see if the k-cup variety you want is included. For instance, the Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve is item 719421. If I go to the "order by item number" page and key in 719421-QC and add 2 boxes to my shopping cart, they will be $11.99 each instead of $12.99 each. This doesn't work for all k-cups, but it does work for many of them. I don't have the new catalog with me or I'd list them, but if you have one handy, the ones that are in there. It should work for as long as the current Staples catalog is valid (end of the year?)

Sorry, but you've found an expired or invalid promotion

Adding "-QC" to the end of the  item number still works for me.

However, it appears that the coupon did expire yesterday. (Staples coupons and sales run Sunday to Saturday).

But remember, you're phoning the order in. They might let you apply it today - it's worth a try. The system will accept expired coupons on the Staples end for a few days past the date of expiry (works when they place the order, not when you place an order online).

Edit: If all else fails, throw another box of k-cups in the cart and use this $5 off $30 coupon instead. It expires on Oct. 19th: coupon code: 95572

gooddealie said:   

Edit: If all else fails, throw another box of k-cups in the cart and use this $5 off $30 coupon instead. It expires on Oct. 19th: coupon code: 95572

*Coupon code We're sorry, but this coupon is not valid online. To use it, you must pay at a register. Please ask a store associate for assistance.

Always a problem with Staples.

rabady said:   
gooddealie said:   

*Coupon code We're sorry, but this coupon is not valid online. To use it, you must pay at a register. Please ask a store associate for assistance.

Always a problem with Staples.

That coupon is for in-store use only

http://www.staples.com/coupons

Better deal on Office Depot's website. 40% off Realcups for Keurig brewers. Equal if not better tasting coffee and a great assortment of flavors. Much better value than Kurig Kcups. Below is the link to the amazing deal. Same free shipping at Office Depot if you spend $50.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/browse/coffee-and-coffee-supplies/N...

First, thanks for the -QC trick.  I didn't know that and it does save you a couple bucks.  Very cool.

Second, are the $$ off breakroom coupons pretty standard in the weekly flyers in the store?  In other words, if I stop in and pick up a flyer in the store, most of the time they will have breakroom coupons I can come home and use online or over the phone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014