QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

home depot: $9.97 Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can (free in-store pickup)

First page
1 of 2
VivYip
10/6/13 11:15 AM
credit dealnews

Home Depot has this item for $9.97 with free in store pickup

Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can

Model # 1778013 Internet # 100656030 Store SKU # 124349

Cinch keeps bags from collapsing into the can
Built in tether holes (actual tether not included)
Snap-fit lid
Easy grip handles
Rubbermaid Roughneck 10-Year Limited Warranty
MFG Model # : 1778013
MFG Part # : 1778013

Thank you for reading
WikiPost
10/6/13 11:15 AM
vijujoshi
10/6/13 11:20 AM
I wish they had wheels
EvanBetter
10/7/13 9:12 AM
Wheels arent that important to me as it rarely touches concrete at my house, so $10 is a great deal
f2000sa
10/7/13 9:28 AM
I wish they had wheels

The wheels do not last long...  All my trash bins lost all wheels after a short while, and are not easy to stand up without the wheels. 

gizmo
10/7/13 9:51 AM
f2000sa said:   

I wish they had wheels

The wheels do not last long...  All my trash bins lost all wheels after a short while, and are not easy to stand up without the wheels. 

I would've jumped on this if they had wheels also. The rubbermaid ones I have w/ wheels are probably 10 years old and working fine. They do have the larger wheels though, (6" vs. the 3" ones).
TheNastySheriff
10/7/13 10:10 AM
EvanBetter said:   

Wheels arent that important to me as it rarely touches concrete at my house, so $10 is a great deal

I find it really repugnant that this person & f2000sa got a red rating from vijujoshi for just saying that they prefer not having wheels because they always break (my findings also).....especially given the fact that EvanBetter actually gave vijujoshi a green rating for his post.

I think people give out red ratings far too easily.  Don't know about other members, but I find receiving a red vote really insulting & should be reserved for things you really find wrong.  Let's just be courteous & understanding  to each other in this forum & reserve the red ratings for important stuff.

I will now step off my soap box and get back to work.
reddhead
10/7/13 10:58 AM
The handles on these cans break easily and the lids are pretty flimsy. Other than that they work ok.
vijujoshi
10/7/13 11:13 AM
reddhead said:   

The handles on these cans break easily and the lids are pretty flimsy. Other than that they work ok.

That is because EXCEPT car's & planes , everything is made in china in this country
TheNastySheriff
10/7/13 11:20 AM
I was expecting vijujoshi to give me a red rating for my post below....so predictable. 
This kind of aggressive behavior is exactly what I'm talking about. 
We can do better!
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.