rated:

Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can-1778013 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
credit dealnews

Home Depot has this item for $9.97 with free in store pickup

Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can
Model # 1778013 Internet # 100656030 Store SKU # 124349

Cinch keeps bags from collapsing into the can
Built in tether holes (actual tether not included)
Snap-fit lid
Easy grip handles
Rubbermaid Roughneck 10-Year Limited Warranty
MFG Model # : 1778013
MFG Part # : 1778013

Thank you for reading

Member Summary

Rubbermaid Roughneck 32 gal. Black Trash Can
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wish they had wheels

Wheels arent that important to me as it rarely touches concrete at my house, so $10 is a great deal

I wish they had wheels

The wheels do not last long...  All my trash bins lost all wheels after a short while, and are not easy to stand up without the wheels. 

f2000sa said:   I wish they had wheels

The wheels do not last long...  All my trash bins lost all wheels after a short while, and are not easy to stand up without the wheels. 

I would've jumped on this if they had wheels also. The rubbermaid ones I have w/ wheels are probably 10 years old and working fine. They do have the larger wheels though, (6" vs. the 3" ones).

EvanBetter said:   Wheels arent that important to me as it rarely touches concrete at my house, so $10 is a great deal
I find it really repugnant that this person & f2000sa got a red rating from vijujoshi for just saying that they prefer not having wheels because they always break (my findings also).....especially given the fact that EvanBetter actually gave vijujoshi a green rating for his post.

I think people give out red ratings far too easily.  Don't know about other members, but I find receiving a red vote really insulting & should be reserved for things you really find wrong.  Let's just be courteous & understanding  to each other in this forum & reserve the red ratings for important stuff.

I will now step off my soap box and get back to work.

The handles on these cans break easily and the lids are pretty flimsy. Other than that they work ok.

reddhead said:   The handles on these cans break easily and the lids are pretty flimsy. Other than that they work ok.
  That is because EXCEPT car's & planes , everything is made in china in this country

I was expecting vijujoshi to give me a red rating for my post below....so predictable. 
This kind of aggressive behavior is exactly what I'm talking about. 
We can do better!

reddhead said:   The handles on these cans break easily and the lids are pretty flimsy. Other than that they work ok.
  Lids are crap. but the cans are pretty good quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014