• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/There-Questions-About-Money-ebook/dp/B008ZEO5NG   

Up-to-Date, Common-Sense Money Answers, from the Internet's #1 Personal Finance Journalist!

•  Quick, bite-size advice you can understand, trust, and use
•  Save for retirement, college, or anything else
•  Pay off debt, the smart way
•  By award-winning MSN Money/AARP financial columnist and CNBC contributor Liz Weston

You can build financial security--and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. This book brings together all the help you'll need, in common-sense language anyone can understand. It's organized around the questions real people have asked Liz Weston, the Internet's #1 financial columnist. Weston's answers are simple, accurate, and up-to-date… and best of all, you can use them.

Here are powerful, sensible ways to get out of debt… set financial priorities for a better life… and save for everything from college to retirement. Weston offers realistic, up-to-date help with everything from investing to home buying, from improving your credit score to avoiding identity theft. You'll also learn how to master the emotions of money: to get past the pain, arguments, and guilt, and do what works.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

No Dumb Questions
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tangent: Reminds me of a college story...going over a grad-level computer science class exam.  The know-it-all student in the class said: "Why couldn't the answer to # 3 be [insert explanation]".  The instructor just looked her and said: "Because that would be wrong."  And he went on with class.  From that day forward, I knew there was such a thing as a stupid question.  

Thanks OP!

cyfan said:   Tangent: Reminds me of a college story...going over a grad-level computer science class exam.  The know-it-all student in the class said: "Why couldn't the answer to # 3 be [insert explanation]".  The instructor just looked her and said: "Because that would be wrong."  And he went on with class.  From that day forward, I knew there was such a thing as a stupid question.  

A good teacher would have explained why the answer is wrong IMHO.

"There are no dumb questions about money."

I think most people in the FW Finance forum would disagree with that.

I love it when I go to pick up a free Kindle book and discover that I already got it for free months ago. It shows that I haven't made all dumb decisions with my money. FREE IS GOOD!

Thanks OP!  Should this be moved to the free stuff forum?

Thanks again remick.

traditionally, it seems as though these deals have been posted in this forum .... I find it easiest to link to them from here rather than the "free stuff" forum. Whatever works! Nothing "hotter" than FREE!!

Thanks remick

Thanks as always.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014