• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like this deal is a repeat from this summer, but it's $10 less than Newegg's internal 4TB deal, and from what I can ascertain, it's the same drive (ST4000DM000), just in an enclosure (making it an STBV4000100).

Use promo code 515EA12 for $10 off.

Link

Member Summary

seagate
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was just about to pull the trigger on this...tax in IL blows it for me...can get from Amazon for cheaper.

$10 less than Newegg and Amazon (before taxes of course). Amazon link and Newegg link for reference.

tax kills it in ca for me too

Thanks! Was able to get a huge discount with all the points they've been giving away lately.q

Was looking at some other items that give Rakuten bucks. Can I buy the other items then immediately use the bucks, or is there some holding period (i.e. wait until it ships).

mistadeal said:   Was looking at some other items that give Rakuten bucks. Can I buy the other items then immediately use the bucks, or is there some holding period (i.e. wait until it ships).
  14 days after it ships

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014