• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walked into Staples today in Webster, NY to look at the Galaxy Note 8.0 and saw it discounted by $100 off of the regular price ($55 off of Amazon's current price).

The price isn't advertised or on the website.  My store was out of stock but they ordered it for me and matched their in store price.  See attached for receipt picture.

Good luck all!

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Many got one at Staples a couple of weeks ago for $225 or less with the $75 off coupon. Plus Samsung has extended their Samsung Rewards so you can still get the $25 play credit plus $175 in other freebies here.

$300 in store price has been going on for a while now -- if you don't need it now then you can do better if you wait for a coupon

The $300 price should be good until at least mid-Oct -- forgot the exact date, but someone posted a pic of the display tag either on here or SD showing Aug-Oct sale date

There was a 15% off tech coupon in Aug making it $255 and there was a $75 off Samsung tablets coupon in Sept making it only $225

Wow, too bad I missed all of that.

I used the coupon and got the manager to take off another 10%, got it for $194.99 plus tax. Can't beat that deal right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014